1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. A line of coke???

2. We've spent half the day emptying the front porch and stripping the wallpaper off the walls, washing them and the floor so we can air it out properly with a dehumidifier and repaint it. Front room looks like a bomb site with all the clutter that was in the porch! How it all fitted in there i don't know, but sure as hell it ain't all going back!

3. 12 lbs lemon marmalade, 2 lbs lemon curd, 5 ltrs lemon sorbay (still got lemons for refreshments) and marzipan-ed the xmas cake

4. I sat in and helped duke1276 do a CBT this morning. It was fun apart from the freezing wind. But still fun. Had to leave a tad early to go and see a potential wedding venue with no2 son and partner. Got back 30 mins ago and now watching the footy :upyeah:

5. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355073169.158838.jpg

Got the tree up.
    I don't know how many separate items of kitsch there are on it. A lot.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355073169.158838.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Looks nice Glidd

7. I particularly like the Nativity Shooting Gallery.

Ah, no, wrong thread, wrong forum. My bad.

8. Told the wife that I thought the Nativity Shooting Gallery looked like a bit of Gaza.
    It does.

There you go - 2'000 years of religious progress.

9. Spent 2 hours checking every single fairy light bulb only to find the control box is kaput....so now got to go and buy another set....bah humbug!

10. Amazingly, mine all worked this year. That only happens about once a decade.

11. The celica wasn't exactly a new mint car, but it was totally sorted. Didn't get as far as writing an advert, mentioned it to a mate and it was gone an hour later.

Broadening the search to include the Lexus IS200 as there are plenty about. I've been reliably informed its likely to be very uncomfortable to drive a manual for quite a while. When you consider I'm going to have an 80 mile round trip for work by February, the prospect of getting stuck holding a clutch down in traffic doesn't bear thinking about.

Oh, BTW, the legs a mess, too... not so much externally, but its pretty bionic inside.

#2591 philoldsmobile, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  12. Went out on my SS for a ride round. :cool:

BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP!!! :biggrin:

13. Particularly like the "Wallace and Grommet" back ground pic as well :upyeah:

14. E'up Grommit get the kettle on!

15. Rode to Thruxton [​IMG]

16. my favorite place to watch BSB , see the whole track sat on the top bank, awesome, good memories there being my old local circuit, also seen truck racing and touring car racing with my brothers, great place

17. So far I have been freezing cold (-5C here) and have been dealing with space cadets. :rolleyes:

18. Running around the (enormous) office covering for hung-over colleagues who haven't made it back from yesterday's team jolly-up. I don't mind though, I'd rather be anywhere than at a team jolly-up. <insert humbug>

Besides, been covering for my team all year, no point kicking off about it now :upyeah:

<insert further humbug>

19. So you been on here all morning then? :eek::biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information