1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Went out for a forty mile ride on the 750, got home, felt grotty.

Walked to the local shop to pick up some supplies, got home, felt grotty.

Basically, felt grotty.

2. I felt like that last week Loz :Doctor:
    Coughing dry throat then went to sinusis :Hurting:
    Feeling better today though and I sound like a girl again instead of a man :Happy:

Hope you feel better soon

(ET we need a smilie with chocolates and flowers and grapes and .... )

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. @Exige look what I found in my lurpak butter :Wideyed:

image.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Did a bit of a garage reshuffle...thought I'd take a snap of two R's and an S while they were lined up by the bins....

image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. look good together :upyeah:

6. nope - butter

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Called into Ladbrokes this afternoon and placed bets on three horses called Sunshine, Moonlight and Good Times.

None of them won.

I blame it on the bookie.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I've made a quince and apple tart. Smells nice and looks good. I'll see how it tastes later.

A couple of days ago, this was dinner:

IMG_1036.JPG
    • roast chestnuts (helps if you have an open fire and a chestnut pan for this, but there are probably workarounds)
    • grapes
    • pears
    • fresh bread (none of that ready-sliced crap)
    • a selection of cheeses - mainly alpine, apart from the roquefort.
    • red wine

This is a fairly traditional autumn meal in Ticino, the Italian-speaking canton. Hugely recommended, and doesn't require much in the way of cooking or preparation.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Dam :Eggonface:

10. I went looking for some choclate cake,
    I thought the offer was chocolate cake? not sure what this suggestion is all about :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. :Wideyed: :Hungry: :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. IMG-20151018-00162.jpg
    I just ordered a hydraulic bike bench from Mick Hosker.
    Saw them on his stand at Stafford on Sunday,I've been considering one for ages and the workmanship looked really good.
    Looked at a couple of cheaper Chinamen up there as well,and it didn't take long to decide which one I wanted.And made in the UK,bonus!
    It's a birthday present so I wasn't on a budget,in fact my missus said I could have air operated if I wanted,but I thought that was a bit of an overkill for my needs.
    Anyway,he sounds like a really nice bloke too and the price including powder coating in bright Orange,(you choose the colour or have it bare metal), and delivered to my door is not at all excessive.
    My knees can't wait for it to arrive.....:D

#26013 Lightning_650, Oct 20, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Bought a 2009 launch hand out for the Streetfighter off Ebay - new condition and cheap :D

IMG_0777.JPG

• WTF WTF x 1
  14. What's up chuckle bunny chiz :D

15. bought? how much? as me an the shed boy had went to metropolis earlier this year and grabbed every freebie goin. with it be worth money in the future? as i told him to keep it all....

16. £3.99 plus postage, but this was a press launch hand out I think, not a showroom hand-out :)

17. Arrived back in Barcelona after riding down from Inverness, bearable weather in uk , 2 hour delay at the tunnel , poor person died, got to France, heated grips packed in, cold fingers, cold toes til I got just north of millau bridge where temperatures rose a bit, not that warm in barca but a sight better than the uk, knackered!

• Like Like x 2
  18. flash fvker... the stuff we got is good stuff :Mooning:

19. Put yer arse away :Facepalm:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information