1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. this morning my van battery died. i managed to get to work (3 mins from my house) but when i went to go home for lunch... dead... so i had to walk home, have a bacon sambo and walk back to work (15 mins) with me charger and charge the bat.. but whilst having me bacon sambo at home i remembered haven seen (a few weeks back) the receipt for the bat that i bought a few years ago... result!!!
    turns out that it had a 3 year warranty on it!! (yuasa)... so i got back to work, fitted bat and drove directly to the shop i bought it off (after removing their sticker offa it) and asked em to check my battery. " its fuct sir" cool i said gimme a new one, heres my receipt and heres me sticker. no probs at all!!! 2 years and 8 months after purchase.
    in-case you are wondering why i removed the sticker (like he was) its cause i thought if they seen it when testing they might of said it was my alternator or something or anything to get outta giving me a replacement. but he said they dont care its yuasa's prob. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Busy day but found this online when stuffing some food down my throat in a short break.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Working me socks off these days, so tonight I have opened a bottle of red and actually sitting down in my new armchair that I bought months ago and haven't used ! Apprentice at 9 and then early night.
    Still no news on the Mustang delivery !

4. I received a very welcome tax rebate :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. :mad::mad::mad::mad: filthy tax avoiders :mad::mad::mad::mad:

:D

6. Twats have had more tax from me over the past 6 years than they were officially due. Did they pay me interest? Did they feck!!

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. Today I have had no news from Canada :mad:

275_egypt_headgear_tout.jpg

8. Got this from e-bay for £11! Ducati Wolves have the new ones on sale at £599.99!!! I reckon that is a result? SAM_0618.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  9. Its my 26th wedding anniversary today and we have been together for 30 years and I'm only 48,
    Happy days :Kiss:

• Like Like x 4
  10. And the bike I have been negotiating on, is still frustratingly under negotiation :(

11. Congrats!! :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. loosing your touch there dude.
    talking of loosing. just spent an hour looking for my car keys found them under a customers seat that i asked one of the nobs to shift. they are so out of here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. You should have received interest, aka "repayment supplement".* Unless you paid the tax very late?

*Maybe repayment supplement has been abolished? Surely not!

14. keeping your wallet firmly under lock and key....?

tight-arse-mens-wallet-pop-artjpg.jpg

15. I have Christmas to think about, let alone my daughters, even my estranged wife gets free flights, free food for a fortnight, trips out, exclusive use of my car (which I bought her and then paid her for when she went back to Prague :Bucktooth::Bucktooth::Bucktooth::Bucktooth::Bucktooth:) presents and free control of the TV and heating (she has it on 24 degrees and opens the fukin windows :Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage: for a :Rage::Rage::Rage::Banghead::Banghead: fukin fortnight :Rage::Rage::Rage::Arghh::Arghh::Arghh::Arghh::Arghh::Arghh:) and me as company :Hilarious:
    Tight nope :Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Angelic::Wideyed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. There is no mention of any interest on the statement.

17. mn_m.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Split frame deom engine and made space for triumph thanks to help from @cookster :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Your ex wife is tight though eh ;)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information