1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Happy Halloween from Little Miss Exige :smileys:

IMG_0806.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. Aww a fairy.:smileys:. just like her dad? :smileys:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. :Angelic:

4. My daughter and I have just carved our pumpkin

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. I squatted down in the garage and sat on an aerosol and squirted brake and clutch cleaner down the back of my leg. Didn't 1/2 jump!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I've been playing with my granddaughter and baby grandson this morning. Then later I decided to do more acf50'ing of my bikes today. And I've been snoozing too.

Now watching the rugby.

• Like Like x 1
  7. an aerosol in the arseole so to speak

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Fitted my old ultimate addons wiring to a din plug and routed wire to underseat socket. Works perfectly. Means can charge phone or use satnav independent of tank bag

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sitting here waiting for the knocks on the door to start -,trying to work out how a can put the electric fly swat through the letter box with the 'treats' on

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Finished my Pumpkin Duties - I am now allowed to go to the pub, in fact I am being chauffeured there, picking my mate up on then way :Wideyed::D

IMG_0808.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  11. I went out for dinner and was disappointed as the size of the portion so... I came home and ordered a pizza. Last time I ordered a pizza I went for a small one, that was not big enough so this time I ordered the biggest and I got one free. I am in pain and feel sick and never want to see another pizza again in my life! I am supposed to be on diet, don't think I need to eat for a week now. I'm having a baby, hope I can sleep later burp.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  12. I got ripped off by a Chinaman today.

The pan he sold me doesn't fly at all

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just found out my 15yr old girl has an instagram account I didn't know about [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji36]

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. Rode out to Bignor Roman Palace, it being the last open day before winter closure. We really must get some Italian bikes to meet up there next year. It's a stones throw from Whiteways, Bury Hill and offers some magnificent views. The Romans really did pick a lovely place to build a Palace... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446325840.369045.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I found it best to ignore such things ! LOL

16. Just returned from the Chatsworth firework display, very good.
    Steve

17. How? Is Scottish involved?

18. Really tough Pilates session this morning. People mock it but I have quite well defined Abs now! Took the dog for a 6 mile yomp this afternoon and now trying to calm her down because of the fireworks outside. I love fireworks but since getting a dog I hate that they now go off most evenings for weeks.

20. Though it's very misty outside atm it is meant to brighten up today so I am planning on going out on the Pani in about an hour and a half to meet Dangerous Jim near Chapel en le Frith. God knows where we will be going after that, but I will be back in Holmfirth for 1.30pm to meet @bettes at head to Squires at Sherburn in Elmet for a bit. :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information