1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Stuck in the headquarters of Kensington and Chelsea borough council all day. Their plant deck is the most unhygienic and dangerous plant area I've ever worked in.

I'd report it, but they've been giving us work for twelve years...

2. ooh picolax
    have you googled 'agent picolax' its hilarious!
    not being mean been there
    Steve

3. Will have to look that up, but she's fully aware of what's going to happen when she takes it!

4. Yes she is :-(!!! i have to book the radiology appointment on Monday so I've got a little while to prepare myself.

5. Buy vaseline...

6. Shut up shut up shut up la la la la la ( fingers in ears and eyes shut) I don't want to see or hear this :-(((( !!!!!

7. I drove in some of the worst snow ever to get home. I don't know what's wrong with it, but downhill - not brakes! It's weird trying to stop at a junction, braking and strictly nothing happening to slow progress. The handbrake finally sorted it out. Then the hills where if you don't get enough speed up....

Still, back with no mishaps. Rarely have I seen 4 snow tyres been so ineffectual. Under the snow feels like a sheet of ice (and suspect that the snow is a weird sort that clogs your tyres. Hey-ho. Winter, innit?

8. Yesterday I mostly felt crap. Came home from work early after a slight chucking up incident.

Feel better this morning, though still feel lethargic :frown:

9. Went to work yesterday ET it was a chuck up Fest!!!!!! Buckets and bowls everywhere and the chuck up cleaner out!
    This is much better then when I was at school and some one would throw sawdust on it :)
    Then some poor kid would go arse over tit bum in the sick and everyone laughed!! Along with Izal loo paper and iffy soap bars that where more dirty then your hands ! Those where the days!

Get well soon.

10. Just had to go view my medical report for work...
    Gluefactory stamped on it .....

Really pleased as my GP said given what she's contending with she has not had much time off !!
    Also when she has been it because she has been in hospital and she has really tried hard to manage her conditions .

Does say I will probably have to be admitted from time to time.

But basically that I am not a skiver !
    Joke is I have had far less time off then some people have had for "colds" arse ache and I can't be arsed to go to work today!
    Work failed to mention that if I am off I go in on my day off and work and catch up unpaid..

So very happy that my GP backed me up and said given what's she's gone through she really has not had much time off :) :)

Also they where supposed to sort out my work office .. To save money I've said I'm fine .. I'd rather the school budget be spent on the kids ffs!!
    I have brought myself some stuff to help me anyhow .. Bottle of brandy ... Long straw .. ( joking :) ).

#2631 He11cat, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Well I've tried three times to get out of our courtyard this morning to go to the office. But I've now given up. Too bloody icy :rolleyes:

12. Torrential rain in Richmond today.

I say 'Richmond', but I'm actually at home skiving...

13. I think we now have gone overnight from Global Freezing to Global Flooding.I feel very sorry for those people at risk,yet again,from all this rain and the subsequent damage that occurs.

14. Mental rain here..

I had to go post the post !
    Ques must have been bad in post office and someone got bored .
    Someone had drawn cocks in all the women's mouths on the fronts of advertising stuff and leaflets !!
    I saw it and burst out laughing by accident I could not control my inner voice !

15. Just had a vasectomy

16. Been there, done that! Hope you're not too sore. I was fine till I developed an allergy to the self dissolving stitches! I was bruised to hell but that didn't hurt, but the pain from the stitches brought tears to my eyes. They've changed the material used now so you shouldn't have to suffer. Good luck, Chris

17. No probs so far. It really doesn't feel like anything's been done. Weird.

18. Wait until the unaesthetic wears off.!!!

19. went into the office to drop sick certificate in, and for a meeting with HR about our upcoming move. sitting in an office chair for 2 hours was a living hell... massive pain. :( on the plus side I'm happy (just) with the relocation package. Shame i'm not going to be able to use my CBR for the journey though..

#2640 philoldsmobile, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
Do Not Sell My Personal Information