1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Right leg or left? :smileys:

2. Suddenly, everything becomes clear :Smug:

3. i could take a stab at it. :Angelic::smileys:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. think my old man put the wrong leg in then forgot to take it out again :smileys:

5. sorry it's band. cant talk about my experiences or point of view. :Hilarious::smileys:

6. Good day at work, well when I finally got there...do temporary traffic light breed overnight!! Every way I turned there was another set!!!
    Anyway, this was delivered today, just waiting for the group set to arrive, I already have Carbon wheels ready and waiting!
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Saddle and handle bars could also prove ûseful luxuries. You have not been charged for this advice. :grinning:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. So, given the emails I keep getting from MSV, they don't stop. Open pit lane days in November :fearscream:. Earliest we've chosen to do a TD was Brands in April and it rained, so no surprises there. Pretty reliable from May in the South but not sure about up North. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  9. They're already sorted, I'm currently being indecisive on a bottle cage, carbon obviously but shiny black, Matt black or black with a touch of red???? Decisions decisions

10. Watching the new Mad Max. No wonder @chizel left. Roads are shit.

• Like Like x 1
  11. It was him what fuked em :Hilarious:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. You gotta have red in there dafty

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. :Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::Blackeye::Blackeye::Dead:
    I come from the other land down under, where men are men and sheeps are nervous..

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. so far today i have woken up, farted,switched on puter only to be textually insulted by creampie_revenge and visually assaulted by our fearless (and tasteless) leader. was goin to go back to sleep but i fear i may have nightmares....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. just had a big customer book another one of his vans in, surprising after the monster f..k up we did on one of his others last month. phew! feeling quite emotional now. :upyeah::smileys:

• Love You Love You x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Puff, just don't fuk it up this time :Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage::Rage: :Facepalm: :Finger: :D

17. Taking Mrs Ex and ikle Anna in to York shopping - might spend another voucher in Pizza Express :Angelic:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. come backs destroy me, it rarely ever happens. i will of had more in the last month than the five years i have been out on me tod. hope i aint tempting fate here. :Nailbiting::smileys:

19. You will be fine think positive finamin at least he has come back to you ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information