1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Think I have man flu coming
    Nose keeps tingling and sneezing and I feel poorly
    Having shortbread and coffee to make me feel better
    :Doctor:Cough :Doctor: Sniffle :Doctor::Meh::Grumpy::Bawling:

2. You can't have because you don't have balls ache.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. :Bag:

4. yer dam tootin he came back. as me old boss used to say in his northern english accent when i worked on fiats. he will be bach they all com bach. whats his options? go else where get charged more for an inferior service without the no quibble guarantee? meh, he should think himself lucky i let him back. :Angelic::smileys:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Just had an MRI to hopefully find out what is wrong with my middle finger, left hand flexor tendon. Laid out flat (ish) on my tummy with my right arm to my side so they can inject contrast dye through a canular and my left arm in the super man position whilst my hand is clamped in a "boot" like thing. 45 mintes later my shoulder and arm are numb from the elbow to the shoulder blade. Sitting in a Costas waiting to get some feeling back before I try and drive home. Oh yes, enjoying a yummy mint and caramel cake washed down with a very welcome black coffee. Think I'll give Zumba a miss later. Andy

#26505 Android853sp, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  6. booked first track day for March 2016.:upyeah::Bookworm::Woot::):Nailbiting:

• Like Like x 1
  8. We got a tour round first session at Silverstone then left to our own devices totally.

9. Packed my rucksack as of to the Moto GP in the morning,

Fingers crossed for Kent as he's left it a bit late :Nailbiting:
    Regards Rossi i hope he can win the championship :checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::checkeredflag::Nailbiting::Nailbiting::Nailbiting::Nailbiting::Nailbiting::Nailbiting::Nailbiting::Nailbiting::Nailbiting::Nailbiting::Nailbiting::Nailbiting::Nailbiting:

• Like Like x 5
  10. Today I have been to that there London. And despite it pissing down most of the day it's been a half decent day/ :)

Firstly I met with an overseas client and got him to pay £750k up front for a part order and to increase the overall size of his full order to build a big "F off" ski slope. That should be good. :)

Then this afternoon I went to the Telegraph Ski & Snowboard show in Battersea Park. And seeing as we'd supplied some of the materials for the exhibition jump slope I managed to get in for free. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Just watch Michaela Strachan give possibly the most cringeworthy singing performance of her life – had to leave the room. Don't give up your day job Michaela

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I got into bed last night and my wife whispered in my ear "Say something dirty to me"

Apparently, "kitchen, lounge and bathroom" weren't the right response

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. Seen a Ducati on my commute. Hope he made it , it was raining

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Were you sat on it? And if so, did you make it in the rain :)

15. No way, my Ducati doesn't do commutes. I can't ride it in the wet, too scary. Can't ride it in the dry either, too scary .

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Dealer won't sell me a 1299, too scary.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  17. Sitting in Duc Cov waiting for my upmap to be done on the Multi Termi system. Bike is minging thanks to crap weather but it doesn't matter as the over-run pops n bangs make up for it

18. Been an admin kind of day which hasn't been too bad, given that one was a huge invoice raised and and a second invoice was fairly substantial too. :)

Also been in negotiation with a client over some refurbishment work which, if they accept, will be a nice start to next year. :upyeah:

Have also had to rollock Moss Bros over a tux I bought which they until I chased them, had failed to tell me was now out of stock and I wont be getting delivered. So after a fairly good rant I got them to substitute what I had ordered for a suit at twice the price I had paid, plus a free shirt and bow tie, and they'll all be delivered tomorrow to my house. Result :)

Tonight we have some friends coming over for dinner and staying over. Should be a good night :)

19. Firework display plus grub later - could be soggy

20. Are you having soup? :p

Do Not Sell My Personal Information