1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. yes - could be a pea-souper - expecting the worst soggy food/fireworks/weather

2. Lovely sky this evening
    The bright bit was a beautiful blue but doesn't show on pic

image.jpg

3. Lovely foreground and composition :p

4. Vindaloo time :D

5. Very nice, been raining here most of the day

6. Been watching the auctions on Copart. Stupidly addictive. And very dangerous to the wallet.

7. finally crumbled and paid a auto electrician 20 squid to tell me the fan on me van has burnt out... im no cheap skate but im fuckn skint so i dont need this! spent 2 hrs on line trying to find one locally or one that can be delivered tomorrow as the only work i have been able to muster next week is in or near Coventry 2 hrs drive away.. fukn nightmare..
    there's a breaker near me the has a peugeot van in his yard but doesnt know if its the same as mine so i have to go, tools in hand, to his yard and remove it and hope its the same.. strange country this.. back home they strip the good bits, label em up, store them and scrap the rest! but anyhu... have 2 lil jobs on tomorrow and no time for this shit....
    Is it just me or does my life really suck?

• Love You Love You x 2
  8. That's not in a Rossi way :Nailbiting::Finger::Facepalm:

9. Here too behind that sky was dark grey and more rain

10. yea his life must be murder... to retire under 40 with squillions in ya bank.. still you cant by happiness. can ya? one thing i do know is misery is free....that and i have 300 sheets of ply to lay next week! 300! thats alot!

11. 300 sheets, that's nearly a complete toilet roll. Good luck.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. lol.. but it 18mm ply not 2 ply!

13. That's a Lilliputians toilet roll -what world do you inhabit(inhale)?

14. all of em baby

15. Today I heard about ten minutes of Sam FM, our local rock radio station. I heard a song and one of their snippets of wisdom that they broadcast a few times an hour. The snippet I heard was:

"November 5th, such an English tradition. A celebration of a failure of an event that led to no social change whatsoever".

Fucking brilliant :upyeah:

I genuinely did not know whether to laugh my socks off, or fall into a deep depression :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. I felt a bit fed up today so to cheer myself up I watched my wedding video backwards.

I love the end bit where I take my ring off, go back down the aisle, jump in the car and disappear..

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Wonderful meal with wifey for our birthdays/anniversary. They even gave us the wine free!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Went to the gym earlier tonight and decided to jump on the treadmill.

People were giving me weird looks, so eventually I started to jog instead.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Along with a whole bunch of vultures I trucked down to Millennium Studios at Bedford Autodrome to pick some bargains up from a liquidation sale, among other stuff I bought a lighting console that was used on Robot Wars :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Just had a nice Chinese with my folks and my brother and his family and my kids.
    Wife still got the hump with me for over a week now.
    She is getting on my tits now !
    Fancy getting a bit drunk now but think that might have to do tomorrow night as I am knackered tonight .
    :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information