1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Bloody lazy bones :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. like wise.. my lil pp went to her mums and i had nothing other than work to do and pursue so i decided to stay in bed all weekend! it will come back to haunt me in that i now have nothing lined up for this week but fuck it.. or butt fuck it

3. Obviously we live near the World famous Sandy Balls holiday camp

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'm on holiday this week :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. You have more holidays than a teacher :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. I did a quick oil/filter service on the neighbours car and cured a rattling heat shield, ran a couple of errands for my parents and listed some winter wheels on Ebay for a Corsa D, they won't fit my car and I don't think I will buy another vauxhall.

And spent more money on stuff for the Multistrada (abba stand adaptors and a PD chain oiler).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Been to Newark Show Ground - it was a bit of a poor do, returned to York for afternoon beers :Angelic:

8. have had a good day doin nuffin. judgin by my posts i have been snoozin for an hr or so. fell asleep whilst listening to the traveling wilburys.. woke up to tweeter and the monkey man... its all good :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ordered a hot air gun and 750mm breaker bar to get front sprocket off. I only had it off 3 weeks ago and did it up to correct torque!

10. Post reported for creating disgusting mental images :mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. ok, ok, no need to boast :mad:

12. Are we still talking about me sprocket?

13. Hope so. Fervently.

14. they might even call it that these days i'm so out of touch

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Just incase you think I'm sitting around while on holiday
    I can assure you my little mini is gleaming and I'm making myself useful
    Unlike some @El Toro

Coffee catch up tomorrow

Then a little drive to St Neots on Wednesday to 1320 mini to upgrade my rubbish engine mounting

Busy busy :)

16. image.jpeg Got a puncture (bicycle) and stopped to take this picture for @Lucazade and @PeterT

• Like Like x 1
  17. LOL........I'm still worrying about 'ring gear'..........

18. Oooh!
    On Wednesday, could you pop into St Neots Motorcycles and remind them that Loz still thinks they're rubbish? Thanks!

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information