1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Pics, or it didn't happen...

2. Pics in the tattoo and piercings thread :upyeah:

3. Thats exactly the sort of thing I was hoping to hear! :upyeah: text check reveals last known mileage in line with what the clocks show, and no write offs against it. Looks like a solid car, does need an engine bay clean though.

Honda Accord 2.3i ( 150bhp ) auto Type-V | eBay

4. My Mrs had one of those as a company car, and it was absolutely outstanding! It did about 60k miles within 2 years and never ever caused a worry. Very comfortable and great to drive too.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think everyone else is out on the piss

Bit quiet in here tonight

6. I didn't do it today, but yesterday; so as the last poster was yesterday, I'm still calling it today.........

.....reaching up the inside of the fairing to turn the carb heater tap on, I didn't realise my sleeve had ridden up my arm and in consequence of the meds I am taking, the skin on my forearm (not my foresk*n) has become very thin and is very easily damaged............managed to tear a 3" long x 1/2" wide area of skin, rolled back to expose flesh.........talk about feeling queasy....

AL.

#2666 Ghost Rider, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
  7. Oh Al !! You poor bloke.
    long sleeves with hairband at the wrist in future .I have trouble feeling dif between hot and cold so burn myself .

asked if any of my mates wanted a short ride and cuppa ( yeah ok ok 1 mate ;) ) but no takers!

better have a bath earlier then my once a year special Christmas bath maybe I smell?

8. Just got back from work and made a lamb & sweet potato Casserole

9. off to a italian wine tasting.... :)

just found a genesis live video on Utube :)

#2669 kope999R, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  10. Just heard I have won a prize from the Ducati Sporting Club, in the form of a free ticket to Foggy&Whit at Chelmsford on 15 January.

11. Its well worth going.....I was at the Newcastle one a month or so ago:upyeah:

12. Good prize :)

13. Took the Guzzi out for a blat, but got a bit excited at one point and slid the front wheel. Back home now changing my pants...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Took a ride to the next town to fill up with Shell V-power, maybe its the miracle cure for carb icing, we shall see. Rode past another monster on the way home, i think i know who it might be, either its them or its a mystery ducati monster owner thats popped up in my home town as i've seen them before(about a week ago).
    Got to finish off our porch in a bit, a tube of silicone and no-nails at the ready!
    We had my girlfriends brother and his heavily pregnant partner and their 2 1/2 yr old boy round ours last night for a curry, 7.30am this morning we get a text, she's in hospital, went into labour, 10am she's had it, a baby boy. The wonders of hot currys :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Didn't fit my carbon got stuck at work most the day - tried to take some pics if a rainbow [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Did you brake to cause it, or did you brake when it happened?.......Someone pulled out of a drive in front of me when I was taking a bend at 25mph......... Front wheel on mine went, touched the brakes and the linked system simply uprighted the bike.....

Have they dumped the linked system?

AL.

By heck, my arm is sore....:frown:

#2676 Ghost Rider, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
  17. played Wii, made chicken casserole, lost something, fixed car, ate lunch, found something, went swimming, eaten casserole, pint, heading to garage to fit carbon bit id forgotten id bought

18. Waited for a cat A ambulance for 50 minutes then 6 hours in A&E, there reason for long delay was shortage of staff ! at 07:10 in the morning ?

19. Hope it's nothing too serious mate.

20. Helped Duke1276 with a CBT today. :smile:

Just been next door for some egg nog :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information