1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Christmas shopping just got a whole lot simpler this year.

2. That reminds me I need a letterbox mines broken!!!!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. royal-mail-van-crash-delivery.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Please buy two and let me have one, as my letterbox is also broken. Thanks DB, you a star :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. flaps. unreliable 25% of the time.

• Agree Agree x 1

6. Seems mine is after 8 years
    The wind ended it's working life the other day :Meh:

7. This evening I went outdoor karting with a group. Qualified 2nd, final race, into 1st corner first, spun out in a later lap, still finished 2nd. Brilliant fun, but I wanted to win. Second place might as well be last.
    Not bad considering it was snowing. It didn't matter, I'd my biking gear on, boots and all.
    Rode home in sleet/snow

8. Charming!!!
    I'm white noise now

9. I'd appreciate it being kept on topic and private conversations to pm's :)

10. Think I will go back to Facebook

11. You might want to check other threads too :Shifty:

12. You might wanna check your pm's :)

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  13. Been putting the FZR back together after getting the bodywork back from the painters.

This is how it was when I got it...
    [​IMG]

And now...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  14. Was it not on topic because it didn't actually break today? Go on, did it break yesterday? (I thought to myself today...on topic see) :D

15. Today I chased up the progress of my Mustang. Looks like next March for registration apparently. :) also booked a weekend away to Madrid for a very good friends 50th birthday bash. Sold my Navara in preparation for the new model coming out soon. Decided I want the new enduro Multi to replace my PP. loving the look of the xdiavel so do I chop my speed triple in for that as well ? Looks like 2016 is going to be fun ;)

• Like Like x 3
  16. Surgeon phoned about 8:15 this morning to ask how I am feeling and if there were any issues. Have to say it's a bit of an eye opener, no pun intended. Close the still short sighted eye and the world comes into focus without glasses for the first time in 52 years. I can read the text on the telly in focus although my arms are now too short to read in front of my face. Got a review on Tuesday and then surgery on the right eye on Friday. I know this type of surgery is considered routine now but I'm amazed. Andy

• Like Like x 8
  17. Great news Andy, you need a Gibbon arm transplant next :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Hmm. Snow.
    Where did that come from?
    (Apart from the sky, obviously.)

19. arctic blast. we got some ere to
    ahh lazy weekend coming up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. so you're saying business as usual?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1