1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. It has just been snowing in Pickering, I arrived in the office 40 mins ago in a snow storm :Wideyed: what am I doing here :Wideyed:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. you will have noticed from my absence i is been v.busy. been getting my hands dirty and everything. :smileys:.
    when you coming to give me a hand chris?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It wasn't funny finm, stop humouring Chris, it doesn't help him in the long run - it only confuses :Finger:

4. just jumping on the Elefant now :smileys:

5. just for the record, me and chris get along fine. :upyeah::smileys:.
    it's the people in the middle i tend to struggle with.:Angelic::smileys:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. dont forget your ski's

7. Well. You kept that quiet, Chris!

Tell us more about her.

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. my Elefant did a ton on the M25 yesterday, police are still shovelling it up this morning.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Just having a lazy morning, working a late shift later and will be tinkering with the bike tomorrow.

10. [​IMG]

• WTF WTF x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Funny, but really, did you have to do that to us? :Stop::Stop::Stop::Stop::Stop:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Scroll the page down so you can't see anything below the boobies. Its easier to cope with then. I've had whole girlfriends who didn't weigh as much as one of them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I find it easier to see looking from the big toe down.

14. It's brrrrr cold here
    Heating on lazing on sofa
    Out for coffee in a bit with my friend and bingo later
    Wow I live the life :)

15. Would be lovely day for a (cold) ride here if it wasn't for both bikes being off the road. Bad planning.

16. No snow here, so pulled the FZR out of the garage to take a few pics [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. forgotten what size your engine is Phil? - always wanted the 250 version with 62cc per cylinder and 14.5K redline

18. Just thinking how 748 head's will fit on an ST2 engine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yorkie

19. Well, winter has definitely showed up. It's all crispy outside, about -2°.
    On Thursday I moved and replanted a couple of young walnut trees wearing a t-shirt. That was me wearing a t-shirt - the trees don't have enough shoulders to keep one on.
    I'd better start feeding the birds now.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information