1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. So you didn't waste your time on that other site. Solid work :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Correctomundo, lost touch with her a year ago and found her again, she's yummy :Hungry:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I sat there with a smile on my face as my wife wrapped her hand around it and started to tug at it.

An even bigger smile when she gave it a little wiggle and started moving it around.

I couldn't contain myself when she started using two hands so I eventually had to speak...

"Here, I'll change gear for you."

4. Spent the day (and all of last night) cleaning up frothy white puke....................... Some bastard gave my doggies kennel cough :angry:

5. Got my nuts off!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Drove to Telford this afternoon. This, despite having the most painful big toe that anyone has ever had to cope with.

I am now ready for my knighthood.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Saw the consultant this morning at 8 am and apart from a small bleed and an expected amount of swelling, everything is fine and he gave the go ahead for surgery on Friday. Bought a cheap pair of reading glasses so I don't have to hold the iPad 3 inches from my face to read so despite being a life long engineer, my spelling should improve a little over how it's recently been. Also just found the tickets to see the Counterfeit Stones on Thursday I bought months ago. Probably not the best idea to have a few beers just before surgery but that won't stop me enjoying the evening ......... I'm sure :rolleyes:. Andy

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. I had to ring up the Walkers customer care line earlier as there was a crisp in my pack of ready salted air.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. I phoned my local NHS hospital today and got the pre-recorded message....

"Hello, Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline."

If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2.

If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line until we can trace the call.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Having a member of my family suffering from bi polar disorder, I shouldn't find that funny ........... but I do :upyeah:. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Spent 5 hours masking up parts of a new oak staircase for painting :Banghead: 18k for a staircase :Wideyed:

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1

12. Yes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Watching Macau. What a mental track for bike racing.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah! Ratings :D

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Out of genuine interest, please post a photo. Please don't feck it up :) what are you using?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Been checking ferry prices from Hull, fuggin hell, she's not that :Hungry: hang on, deja vu :Facepalm: airport :oops: back of the net :Smuggrin::D:Hungry:

• WTF WTF x 1
  17. Vet?

18. Which port does she work?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  19. Any in a storm, oh, nope, that's me :D

20. Watching 2014 Isle of Mann Martin vs Dunlop with a beer, ya time zone thing......

Do Not Sell My Personal Information