1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Your always poping round to the neighbours, don't they know the way round to yours.
    Merry Christmas Steve.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fitted the carbon air duct covers and the Rizoma rear brake tank, only the front 2 tanks to fit but will do those when on holiday during Christmas.

3. If you met my next door neighbour you'd know why :tongue: In fact I'm taking her out for dinner on Thursday night whilst SWMBO is out for the night :wink:

And merry Xmas to you too :upyeah:

4. Beautiful garden. I take it it's yours?

I love a nice garden.

5. Few miles on this [​IMG] and getting a bit wet to boot!

6. Almost finished putting up Xmas decs with the kids
    Went to tip to get rid of sone rubbish
    Making meatballs and spaghetti and I have just rubbed my eye with an onion finger my eye is crying now :-/

7. Snap! Well I'm not making the meatballs, swmbo is as its not my kinda job :wink: so I'm making do with a Guinness

8. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355680982.154286.jpg

My secret Santa pressie is the purple one :-D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355680982.154286.jpg

9. Did you miss the swimming pool sign?

10. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355681051.618880.jpg

Thought I would show you my balls :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355681051.618880.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. #2691 XxAnthxX, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  12. I wish it was my garden - its weekend work's garden - they have four full time gardeners - its mahusif = there's a nice swimming pool behind that wall

:upyeah:

13. I saw one of those too....and the pot of gold was at my house lol

[​IMG]

14. was a bit cold for speedos so stuck with the lycra....the poop bin on the other hand....

• Like Like x 1
  15. My missus' balls are few but waaaaay larger

16. [​IMG]'The 'Drive'

• Like Like x 2
  17. Had to go out to the shops and buy a reserve secret santa gift because the fecker I ordered on tinternet aint arrived despite allegedly being shipped on the 9th!!:mad:

18. Nah, just got too brave firing it into a slow corner I use regularly. Thankfully the corner is uphill and positive camber (and there was nothing coming the other way), I just kinda steered towards the direction of slide, totally subconscious action but it worked. If it had been downhill I'd have been off for sure. It was all over in an instant, by the time I realised what was going on I'd already sucked all the seat foam up my jacksie, you'd have needed a crowbar to separate me from the bike...

• Like Like x 1
  19. So thats why I had to swerve around a big pile of poo in the road in Chertsey today whilst I was out on my Explorer!!:biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Thanks for the thought it was MS reminding her indoors that its not taking xmas of.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information