1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. something to tell yer grandchildren, deffo

• Like Like x 1
  2. Got me sisters, her fella and her bin lids chrimbo pressies on the interweb. Budgeted £300 for the lot and ended up doing it in less than 150. I don’t understand people who slag off BF, it's bloody great!

3. I looked at all the 'half price' flatscreens in detestco but thought - naaah instead of baaah.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I like the Buy Nothing Friday movement.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Bought a pair of Oberon bar end weights for the KTM and they don't fit so I might as well have bought nothing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Murgh Masalam Vindaloo Hot ordered :D normal price :(

7. Is it Friday?

Why wasn't I informed?

8. Had a sit on the new DVT at local stealers, very nice. Weather too shitty to have a test ride.

9. yip deffo Friday, for some. feckin dober alternator :mad:

10. That'll be you and me both and probably Paul too. Both shoulder and flexor tendon seem to have improved after the steroid injections as well, aided I guess by the enforced lay off. Time to chase the 853 build, get it run in, dynoed and then out to Spain. NEC on Sunday and I just thought, no glasses to steam up in the helmet, it just gets better and better :). Andy

• Like Like x 1
  11. Must fit something.

12. Dober?

13. A bike with 17 mm internal bars. Both mine are 15 mm. Have to get some different collets.

14. doblo

15. Que?

16. fiat duplo?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. These do you?

upload_2015-11-27_18-29-2.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Today I got up at 5, drove 120 miles, worked like hell. Then home for a change, showered and then.....
    I went into my garage, took the cover off my Panigale and just sat on it. Absolutely bloody great....
    Put a bloody great smile on my face.

• Like Like x 5
Do Not Sell My Personal Information