1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. someone sent this picture ducati.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. I got stopped by a woman in the street today.

She said, "Excuse me, sir, have you had an accident in the last seven years that wasn't your fault?"

I said, "Yes, she's nearly 6 now."

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's a 4 year old iPhone ffs ;p

4. :Facepalm:

5. Here's another ::):

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448746981.280918.jpg

6. Just had to jump start my dad's car from my car, my battery is nearly as big as the engine in his punto :smiley:... Then he got the jump leads out, the leads on my multimeter are not much smaller and they didn't quite reach, que a rain storm and me dicking about trying to bridge the gap with an old screwdriver... Got it done and his car is now on the battery charger, been on ebay and bought some longer 1000A cables.

7. Cheers,
    Yes it works well, the first company made a right pigs ear fitting the stairs and cost the owner several thousands of pounds loss, so he pulled it down and burned most of it all on his log burner, the new staircase was around 18k, American light oak.

His next project is to convert his loft to 3 bedrooms and a bathroom up there :Wideyed: should keep me busy

#27028 Roadtrip, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  8. first heavy snow of the season, might have to get the snow board out of the loft, get my self motivated.
    got the craic with mhari black last night over a fag, and played with angus robertson's labradoodle. hmm that dont look right. anyhoo nice five coarser and pissed on whiskey with no hangover. ya beauty. :upyeah::smileys:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Had a good run up to the NEC from Reading, took about 90 minutes. Had a wonder round the Ducati stand, bought some ceramic filter ear plugs and bought a pair of waterproof winter gloves for Carole. Had a humungous toad in the hole and now just going to mooch. Oh yes, said hello to PB Richard. Andy

10. Well yesterday I took my two 3yo grandchildren for their taster ski lesson and for the two toddlers to the snowplay area. Noah Had fun, Florence not so much. And the two toddlers loved sliding in tubes and climbing around. Oh and their parents came along too :)

So now I know what I will get Noah for Xmas :upyeah:, but I've got to put on my thinking cap on for Florence :rolleyes:.

After that we all went for something to eat over at the Trafford Centre. which made it a very nice day indeed, though it was bloody expensive.

Yesterday evening I went to Tiger Tiger in Manchester with the Ducati Manchester Scotland mob. It was a good night with Tobytyke being on form as always. Pity I'd arranged to leave around midnight cos the alcohol was starting to kick in and I was starting to warm up. On second thoughts though it was probably a good idea to leave then before I made a nuisance of myself in the night club :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. i can see it now. god my eyes.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • WTF WTF x 1
  12. If only it was as civilised as that :D

13. yip, i can imagine. need a proper piss up sometime.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. For a change, I went to the local church yesterday for the sunday morning sermon .

The vicar in the pulpit said , "Who here in the congregation can tell me they have seen a ghost?"

Silence from the congregation.

The vicar then said, "Who here in the congregation can tell me that they have seen and spoken to a ghost?"

Again silence from the congregation.

The vicar then said, "Who here in the congregation can tell me that they have seen and spoken and made love to a ghost?"

A voice from the back shouts out,"I have vicar"

"Thomas Earnshaw", says the vicar, "You mean to tell me that you have seen, spoken to and made love to ghost?"

The man replies "Oh, sorry vicar I thought you said a goat "

15. Had a trip out this morning to look at a 2005 (face lift) 749R. Apart from some after market foot pegs that looked as though they would have supported Big Daddy and a carbon rear hugger, it looks original. Nasty deep graze on a wing mirror, a deep scratch on the nose cone and some scratches on the swing arm from a paddock stand looks to be the worst damage I could find without grovelling in a confined space. It has a good documented service history with more stamps than I expected. Not sure if the 2 vent facelift front end is as aesthetic as the 4 vent and the plastic is a disappointing substitute for the 2004 carbon but then they are not asking carbon money. Ooooh, shall I or shan't I ? Going to have to sleep on it. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  16. Updating my iPhone 5 hours remaining !

17. Using wantz iPad - he'll never notice !

• Funny Funny x 4

18. "Hi I've come to view the bike for sale, and I'll be kipping in your garage tonite, hope you don't mind. Cornflakes for breakfast please"

Are they comfy to sleep on? Bips better than monos for stretching out?

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information