1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Booked a 4-night in Marrakech holiday with Secret Escapes for February next year.....can't wait!!! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. taking the train?

3. It's not so secret now though, is it? You've just told us.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I don't remember buyng a bike from you before but you certainly recognise my modus operandi. Andy

5. Hope you have a great time. It will certainly be warmer than the UK :upyeah: Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Been in central London all day. Sat in traffic just off tower bridge when Boris Johnson cycles straight past me.

7. nah.....flying

8. you will miss the best part of the journey

9. it was a package thingy,shame though,would love to go there by train.

10. just any excuse not to fly with me.

11. Today it was Motorcycle Live & a close look at a few bikes... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448919233.022254.jpg

12. Was at the Bike Show yesterday. :)

Day started at 8.30 when I went to pick up a friend before setting off for Ducati Manchester where we were getting a bus down to the NEC at 11am.

We arrived at the NEC at 1pm and first things first, we needed food! Once fed and watered we started the wandering around, touching and sitting down on the bikes that were of interest.

Have to say the show was only ok. However the day was good as I met up again with a few Ducati friends on the trip, swapped stories about the night out on Saturday, and had a "lock in" on the Ducati stand when the show finished so we could really look at the new range of bikes. It was also good to meet up again with @Tim Maccabee and chew the fat a bit (thanks Tim for your kind hospitality!) :upyeah:

Then it was back on the bus at 7pm for the two hour journey back to Manchester, pick up the car and the drive home. I didn't get back through the door till 10.30pm, so it was a very long day............but on the whole I enjoyed it. :)

13. Phone call from the garage. Two right hand opening rockers are gone. :cry:. Could be worse I guess. Apparently it also had the original fuel filter in it, well it is only 14 years old!!!!! Apart from that, not to bad i'm told. All fairly up together, straight and not been raced/thrashed.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Taken the week off work as wife's going into hospital today, now for an operation. :-(

15. That's crap.

16. True but we've know about this since summer. Ruined Xmas a bit as the twins have to go to Spain for 3 weeks while things settle down.

17. Hey, give your wife my best wishes and hopes for her surgery and you hold it together as well. Christmas is just a date, you can have your own christmas when this is all over. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Hope everything goes well Ian :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Best of luck, hope it all goes OK.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Cheers all. Sister in law's over for a couple of weeks so that's helping. Brought her mate with her too! :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information