So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Oh FFS, Ian - you make me look good :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. Oh, a nice relaxing threesome hadn't even crossed my mind! ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Fun day today.

Went for my usual lunchtime walk, about two miles, around some areas of open water. You see all kinds of birds, aquatic and otherwise: magpies, blackbirds, crows, pigeons, sparrows but also mute swans, geese, coots, egrets, gulls, terns, mallards and a few other duck species I don't recognise. I even saw an estate car in there once but I already posted about that previously. There's also cute little diving birds, like miniature ducks, in the winter months.

Today there was a group of three diving birds within a few yards of each other. Two were under at any given time with one on the surface. That one would dive and one of the others would appear. For all the world, it looked like a single bird was teleporting and appearing a few yards away, because only one was in sight at any given time. It went on for sometime this way, perfectly synchronised. I was so entranced, I forgot to film it with my phone.

Later, at the office, I took a moment to prevent a robbery. British Gas had my bank details and was attempting to steal money from my account. My "Homecare" package was somehow going up by 20%, for no real reason I could tell.

I managed to renegotiate something more sensible. I now have an excess of £50 to pay if I claim, but my annual payment has gone down by more than that. Result (as long as I don't claim more than once in a year), but ... fracking thieves.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Oh pants!!!!
    Hope all goes well and speedy recovery for your wife :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. It seems he will be fine ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. A speedy recovery and well wishes to her !

• Like Like x 1
  7. today is the tenth anniversary of me getting a rear view mirror - I'm pleased to say that since then, I've never looked back

• Like Like x 2
  8. I think that needs looking into!

I had to go and check my herb garden today because I've seen some things in my thyme...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Had my 1st Christmas Lunch today courtesy of a supplier.
    Still they can afford it as we negotiated next years price increase !

• Like Like x 1
  10. I am cooking Chips, Peas and Fish Fingers :Hungry:

11. How did I know you were going to say that?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Tried in vain to sort the total loss of electrics on my 79 Dunstall Suzuki GS 1000 cafe racer? Gotta be a main fuse but I'm dammed I can find the bloody thing!!!

13. I had a vision of that already :O

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Learnt that it's now possible to buy clothes and shoes with spunk on them

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Has Monica lewinski started her own clothing line? :D

16. image.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Wank-a-lot

18. Please.

Every time you use a naughty word, fifteen baby fur seals fall into a life of prostitution and drugs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. He's German, wadduya spect? ;)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information