1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. You stalking me too :Jawdrop:

2. I just this minute told you I am! Sheesh!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Well, just last night got back from a days work trip to Belfast. Got back home walked through the door and the phone rang. Could you pop upto Dundee to do a quick job?
    Just on my way back now and that's me done for Xmas. Have to take wife and eldest son down to gatwick on Boxing Day then feet up while 4th of Jan when I'll pop over to Spain to join them. :)

4. Coolio Dude :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wrapped 4,862 Christmas presents. Ran out of paper half way through so had to walk through rain/wind/storms/snow/hail/floods/act-of-God to shops to get more as been celebrating Christmas (drinking). Got chased on way back by pack of wolves and a malevolent owl. Got told off for exaggerating and making a fuss.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. You're a bloody pain...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Awwww :Bawling:

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  8. No....I'm not saying you are a pain...just correcting the your and you're.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. And if that runs out...DB has a mains charger and two hands.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. told you a million times not to exagerate

11. Finished the GSXR to "good enough for now". Just fairing to put back on and should be good for a shake down run to ace cafe on Sunday.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Hi Air Con.The final dosage was 300mg per day.Over a period of 4 weeks this was stepped down to zero.A couple of days after stopping,the withdrawal symptoms kicked in,these lasted for about 2 weeks.
    I have since learnt that Pfizer did not give sufficient warnings with this drug about possible problems.

#27332 mervyn, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  13. I'm having root canal work done today. I'm not looking forward to it:(

• Like Like x 1
  14. Good luck with that EL Toro.Hope Xmas turns out well for you and your family.Seasonal Greetings to you.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rather you than me :(
    Hope all goes ok

16. Hi Merv
    How's things with you

17. Hi Ducbird.Happy Xmas to you and your family.

18. Merry Christmas to you and mrs Merv and your family xxx

19. :blush: .....................only if she gets dirty.

• Love You Love You x 1
  20. That fits in with mine.
    225mg on Saturday morning was the last dose and then yesterday evening the combination of serious pain and withdrawal became too much.
    I took 300mg late ast night and some paracetamol, so I think I should stick to my 225mg dose until my injuries are repaired.

#27340 AirCon, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information