1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Play nice boys

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. Were you a Wimbledon tennis umpire at some point in your career?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I'm watching you lot
    ET will send you to hell and you won't want that :Stop::Writing:

4. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Of course, too expensive

6. :upyeah::smileys:

7. Just filled two black plastic bags with clothes for charity. I've pulled out a two piece Heine Gerecke set of leathers to sell on eBay too.

8. In the toy section? :smileys:

9. That's very generous!

10. I wouldn't give them away just yet, if you try dieting they might fit you again.

Around the waist

#27510 evoarrow, Jan 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2016
  11. That ship sailed long ago. That's why I bought a new one piece a few years back.

12. Don't beat yourself up. It sounds like you've jumped straight back on the wagon again so give yourself some positive strokes for that. Good luck with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Today I became a year older. There isn't much to recommend in getting old but it sure is better than the alternative. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. [​IMG]
    First world problems! Bloody highways and council can't decide whose drain it is that needs unblocking. All shut until tomorrow too.

15. Happy birthdayWally

16. Thanks Ducbird, from ...
    upload_2016-1-3_19-47-8.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Perfect day. Watched England demolish South Africa 629 for 6 at Newlands.
    It's not over till the fat lady sings but it was a great display by our boys.

What a fantastic change to have an English team doing well. Now we need to sort out our Rugby team and our football team.

18. Having cleared two rooms of stuff-beds wardrobes etc (where have I got all this stuff from) in anticipation of new carpets being laid tomorrow, I ( and my aching back) are now mostly enjoying a large slug of Stilton ( use by 3rd Jan) along with a glass ( bottle ) of Three Choirs cellar release Bacchus, 2013.(after a warm up bottle of Butcombe Atlantic IPA)

Cheers.

19. :upyeah:
    Chin up, somewhere deep down she will have enjoyed your visit. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Thanks for that chap! My m8 txt me next day and told me I mullered every drinker there and was completely sober and on my feet? The one thing I was really good at and I had to give it up! Hahaha

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information