1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. :Wideyed:

2. yeah,too right - belts and starter leads don't cure everything :rolleyes:

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Took the bike apart, did my fork seals, changed oil & filter, re-polished the pipes & lots of cleaning / detailing...getting the bike ready for the North American International Supershow that will be on this weekend!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  4. Looking good!

5. Went out.........got wet.......went in.......got dry.........went out again later...............got wet again.

So I decided to plant rice in the back garden where there was once lawn.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I didn't realise you were a paddy.

7. Goo arn, goo arn, goo arn...........Oi yam, oi yam, oi yam......

....but I wasn't until this morning........

8. Stop jumping in and out of the swimming pool then!

9. Fortunate to be visiting friends who live on a rather nice mountain. All that wet stuff is falling as snow up here. Powder day. Best snow in 3 years. Lucky lucky me!

10. Where are you @"Its_just_a_ride" ? I'm going to morzine in a couple of weeks and last weekend it was just green fields:/

11. Today my car died in the way to work. This afternoon I was looking at new cars.

12. the 5 series?

13. Today I got a late birthday present from the NHS. Bowel screening kit. :pileofpoop:
    When you hit 50 your bowels and prostate become open access to the NHS. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Annual trip to the accountant today to sign off the books. Much trepidation usually, like going to the dentist.
    Not been a great year so I knew I wouldn't have much to pay this Jan because of what I paid on account last year but apparently because I've earned interest on some saving Mr Osborne is actually going to pay me. Don't understand how that works but accountants rock! :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. You're worse than Costa, ya filthy tax dodger.

Congratz :)

• Like Like x 1

16. has the acct submitted her bill yet- chance it could be same is mr Osbornes pocket money handout......?

17. got back from our 12 night cruise to the Canaries.

as predicted, the Bay of Biscay got a bit turbulent and you really need to see 50 line dancers on a dance floor trying to hold the line in a force ten gale to appreciate the skill involved

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. New lid turned up. :)

19. My new climbing gear turned up :)

20. I have some hexcentics, tricams, nuts, slings, quickdraws and bits'n'pieces that I won't use again. If you're interested I'll send you a pic and if you want them then pay for the postage and they're yours.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information