1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I mean courier in the future. RM (and Parcelforce) are going from bad to worse. Don't know which courier to recommend, mind.

2. Yes, I have started using UK Mail for small parcels with a higher value as they are 2.5x cheaper and it's handy as you can drop off at Argos now. The majority I post out are large letter so unfortunately the Royal Mail is the cheapest and easiest for me. No miss deliveries since March then 2 in December. The form filling is ridiculous when they have the recorded number and can see it hasn't arrived.

3. Another Show has come & gone & another 1st place win in my class under my belt!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeahhhhhh nice one :)

5. I've had quite a few failures from Parcelforce - which is Royal Mail. Its so bureaucratic. They don't pass contact details on to drivers. Courier firms do and they will ring if they need to. I had a firearm shipped to me a couple of weeks ago from Scotland by Parcelforce. Firearms and explosives are required to be shipped by a secure service. Mine was supposed to be a 24 hr shipment but it ended up bundled in with the regular service and took 24 hrs just to get out of Glasgow. Anyone could have got hold of the package. The online tracking was no help and when I rang the local depot I was put on hold until an English speaker could be found who could understand what I was saying. I'd use TNT in future for secure deliveries.

6. Nice one. Well deserved.

7. I never doubted it just from the pics - well done chap!

8. I worked from home because I was waiting for a plumber who didn't turn up and couldn't be arsed phoning to say so. :Rage:

9. Woke up to the news that "STARMAN" had sadly left us,went and dug out Hunky Dory album,dusted off my deck and managed to drive girlfriend mad and out of the gaff!Was loading a few cars on gumtree that need to go as I've had them since 2015! - and fell across these two amazing looking "two faced" kittens! I'm very tempted cos I'm a bit of a catnut! image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Like most I woke up to the sad news about Dave Bowie and also the fact that there seems to be a glitch with the forum software that is presently allowing newbies to post threads selling bikes - it's being looked at and will be fixed and/or new rules put in place.

I then had a 3 hour drive to Durham/Newcastle area to meet with a potential strategic partner. It was a good meeting but it made for a very long day.

Right now I am catching up on emails that I received today and I'm well and truly knackered.

11. Hahaha - does that mean I can stick all my old clunker cars on ???

12. You can try ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Try??? They are mainly my p/x's that I took in November/December last year! I've been tryin to punt them for over two months!!! Hahaha

14. Started to look at this years 10 days in the sun. Going to cost about the same (if not more) than the value of my 996. :rage::weary::Banghead::(:Nailbiting::Vomit:

15. Buy another bike then :Facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
  16. If i video the conversation where I show the family the spanking new bike and explain why it makes more sense than 10 days in the sun I would probably start trending, whatever that is.

17. You might make enough to buy another bike :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Have you ever been a role model before?

19. Only to Chris but I fucked up there I think :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. oh, so you are that old :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information