1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I'll ride it through a car wash.

What's the worst that can happen?

• Like Like x 1
  2. it could cost up to a fiver if you go for a hot wax?

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. finm! We're taking about washing bikes here, not personal grooming :Facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. oh. in which case we are getting out of my comfort zone.
    just nicked all the soft centers on the lower tray of the mrs chocolates. just wait till she finds out.
    the kids are gonna get it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I would like to hire orange women to clean my bikes.
    Is there a link or phone number?

6. I've booked a test drive of a new car next week for a couple of days. Oh and I did some work.

7. clean bike, dirty girls.

8. I can see how this is going to go.

Thread closed.

9. I bought 4 new 999R plaques in their little red boxes to go with the 6 999R Fila plaques I bought 2 weeks ago. Now what do I do wiv 10 999R plaques :Wideyed:

10. A plague of 999R plaques on you!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. What car is it?

12. Noddy%2003.gif

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. I am ready for winter now...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. Bad enough guessing Uncle Mervs bike , now it's Granpa Tels go / bit of mines bigger than yours ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452838421.354653.jpg

;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. The cycle lane too by the looks of things :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yippee second visit to council. On arrival found out despite a pre arranged meeting, they had no documents to view, no note left for the co workers. Although despite one member of staffs smug attitude. I did eventually get to see something of relevance. I then handed in some paperwork, to be told they also need more paperwork (surprise) even though the exact things they require were the things I looked at today that are on their system and the form he handed me said, if required.

I have to submit the exact same drawings. Now I have 5 days to produce drawings they already have (or the application is void) they also lost the complete file the previous owner submitted when they acquired planning permission. I have to tell them how I wish to change the parking even though I am not changing the parking. If they did not make extra work for people, they'd only need half the staff.

I am working from home today because we have inspectors in at work, I have a cold and I am keeping out the way.
    Only problem is I can't call anyone because it will interrupt the inspections.

When they can't find anything to write they like to fabricate silly things (they never implement) to pad out the report.

Guess I will just have to make myself a coffee and go and look at 998 in the garage and all will be well again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. You could be describing any of the councils I've had dealings with. If they didn't have a monopoly on the services they provide they'd go down the pan because nobody would want to deal with them. They have the luxury of never having to compete so their rank incompetence and glacial rate of progress doesn't matter a shite. You just have to suck it up. I think they have a crappy attitude because they mess up so often that anyone who has to deal with them is rightfully pissed at them and, because they believe they are never wrong, they think we are the ones being unreasonable so they cop the shitty attitude. And they are such little fucking hitlers! I tell you, if I ... but it's futile complaining.

Rant over. Breath in ... hold ... exhale ... aaaaand relax.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information