1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. just found it and sving it for
    retirement or redundancy if you dont mind me asking.

2. I remember saying in autumn how i didn't need heating in the garage, just better lighting, as I could always put another jumper on. I'd like to take that back.:Cold:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. We're designing an extension at the mo. It will incorporate my bike garage so I shall heed your warning and now fit heating.

• Agree Agree x 1

4. Car supermarket ?

5. Merc Garage :Finger:

6. Nope. I never go anywhere near a supermarket if i can help it :)

7. Please God no

Besides he'd need a booster cushion to see over the wheel

• Like Like x 1
  8. Your prayers have been answered. No it's not :)

9. Astra - new one :tearsofjoy:

10. ^ not far off @El Toro :smileys: don't remember that scene out of Indiana Jones though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Redundancy unfortunately, due to a mill closure. I`m still in work until the end of February so could be worse.
    I`ve always been lucky with jobs so something is bound to turn up. If not, I`ve put my name down for a load of courses at college, it won`t pay the bills but it`s better than watching Jeremy Kyle in ma pj`s.

#27792 Pierre 66, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. deffo. good luck. :smileys:

• Thanks Thanks x 1

13. Good luck from me too :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. No, not ultimate ears, the company will remain nameless until they respond either well or badly. Two days without a reply to my email so far, so at the moment not looking good. These ones bulge notably where the earphones are. I've tried flexing the helmet outwards, but the discrepancy is far too big

15. Tried losing the ego... then the head may fit. [emoji23]

Just kidding of course. I ride with headphones and have had ones in the past that catch, rub or are so wide your helmet pushed them into your ear. Currently on the lookout for a better intercom with decent speakers for music. On long journeys it's a must!

16. Think I have found a solution. A cycle skull cap keeps the ears back, and allows the helmet to slip on. It's not perfect but seems workable, and at £3.99 posted it was always going to be worth a shot. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Best of luck with the hunt Pierre, it's never fun. [emoji53]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. At least you'll find out how it handles around roundabouts.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. 49th Birthday today....:Arghh:
    Choc o pain with two candles, Racing calendar, socks and nice chocolates.:)

Started chasing debts today. :Banghead: :Bookworm:

Sainsburys Energy £922.....now to be returned within 5 days.
    The lady I no idea why it hadn't automatically been refunded back at the beginning of November!!!:Greedy::Greedy:

£10K business debt....Arrgh the guy I have dealt with for years has left!:Nailbiting::Nailbiting::Nailbiting::Nailbiting::Nailbiting:
    New guy in meetings.....:Writing::Writing::Writing::Writing:

Now working through smaller debts....:Banghead::Banghead::Banghead:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information