1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Cheap cider I hope....

2. Sorry mate.

3. Test rode this yesterday. Think it'll go nicely in my garage next to my 899 as a replacement for my Tiger800
    Undecided whether I like it more than a Triumph Explorer 1200
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  4. Looks like a cat we had when the kids were young, all pets are one of the family and when this time comes it hurts like shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Free.........courtesy of one of our contractors for Christmas :grinning:

6. Nothing can be said to ease the pain and sense of loss. Know where you are and can only offer my sympathy. Andy

7. Awww RIP mattcatt

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was lying in bed with the wife last night.

"I'm wide awake, babe," she said seductively.

"You're also wide in your sleep, fatty," I replied.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Yesterday I went to see my mum. Then in the evening we went to see this at the Manchester Velodrome - Revolution Series | Elite track cycling - t'was bloody good too! Really exciting stuff.

After that (10pm) we then drove to Mytholmroyd to go to a 50th birthday party (invited after we got the tickets to the cycling event). Didn't get home till 3am.

Right now I'm bolloxed and I'm supposed to be going to my grandsons 4th birthday party this afternoon. The way I feel right now that seems highly unlikely. :(

10. Man-up grandad. He won't have another 4th birthday party.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Today my head hurts :(

12. [​IMG]
    From this

[​IMG]
    To this

Super bright!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Typical. Whilst taping up the loom (the final stage), one light now doesn't light up. Bastard! Now a break for lunch whilst I work up the energy to undo all the loom tape and check my connections.

14. Job done. Can't wait for a night ride now. I've run them on a separate switch on the left side of the handle bars. Will post up some pics when the light goes. Lights were Amazon jobbies.

15. Hi JH_1986,
    purely subjective opinion but you are trying to ruin the appearance of a top model!
    At least try a different position!
    Giannis:)

16. Missed this yesterday. Sorry for your loss, Matt.

17. Not nice, went through something similar not that long ago. Terrible decision to make.

18. I have no crash bars so that was my only option. They are actually bolted to my deflector winglets so can be taken off in minutes with no permanent impact to the original parts. I'm also more of a function over form kind of guy. Where I live, this is a necessity

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sat watching Ski Sunday, wishing I was going skiing this year. Been a couple of years or more since I last went-I miss the mountains and clean air, views and sheer exhilaration and freshness of being in the cold mountains.

20. Ditto. Got my skis in the garage but extension takes priority.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information