1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Blimey that's a surprise :Wideyed:

2. Walked past the zoo twice - saw a camel through the fence

3. Today I decided to have a tidy up around my house (can't do much else after knacker ing my foot after stupidly falling off bike in petrol station!)Decided to part with a few of my rare crash helmets,so anyone who wants to make sure car drivers move out the way - The doctor is coming up behind you! image.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. Today we went to our grandsons (joint) birthday party in Romiley, Stockport. It was themed an Octonauts party.

When we came home we had to come home the long way round as the Holme Moss road was pretty bad from the snow that was heavily falling.

When I got home I finished my packing for my snowboarding holiday which I'm going on tomorrow :upyeah:

This evening a pal has come to stay so we can head off to the airport together in the morning:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Snowboarding? Can't you ski? Hahaha only joking chap! I've been a skier for 45 years and my son is a boarder so I thought it would be a piece of piss? Wrong or what! I would have faired better trying to come down a black run on a unicycle- I bashed my poor tired old body to bits.The only time I've ached more the next day was when I was 15 yrs old 6ft 4" tall @ posh boarding school and after getting in a scuffle with a fat 5ft 5" Ugandan kid had to do 3 x 1 minute rounds in the boxing ring! I found out afterwards he was the junior boxing champion of Kampala and could have knocked me out with one punch but he didn't.He never hit me in the head once bus battered me in the ribs and sides for all 3 rounds to teach me a lesson?We shook hands afterwards and became best of friends! Be safe chap

6. Travelled back from Plagne 1800 have to a great weeks skiing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 500 mile round trip, left @ 430am arrived home @ 7:30pm to collect a new Multi Dvt it's not going to be registered until 1st March.

The boxes are full of bling !
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fitted a new 749r alloy clutch in my mates 748r because his was dead! Also purchased the LED indicators from the 1199 while we were in Moto Rapido picking up his clutch bits! Look how much smaller!!!

[​IMG]

9. Tail tidy next?

10. I skied for 25 years before taking up snowboarding 12 years ago. And I much prefer to board as I think I'm much better at it than I was skiing. :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes but I only actually like the Ducati performance one which is daft money, so will hold out for the moment

12. Only ever seen one up for sale you best get saving for a new one

13. I know, really pricey, hence I won't bother otherwise

14. Had a really nervous time this morning but, after some wrestling and grunting, I found my leathers still fit. Money saved.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Finally found time to go back into the Multistrada's set up and redo the settings for the Ohlins SCU and reset the default pin code after the new display was fitted. Got a loaf on the go which should be ready to come out of the oven in 30 minutes, so looking forward to some warm bread and peanut butter...... mmmmmm. Andy

• Like Like x 1

16. image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Managed a couple of hours in the garage winter sprucing the 996. Went to fit the new hugger but the rear brake hose bit doesn't fit as the holes are a couple of mm out. mildly irritated.

18. And the loaf is out.
    image.jpeg
    Andy

• Like Like x 4
  19. I can't wait to tuck in to my loaf

[​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information