1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Natural style never goes out of fashion....:grinning:

2. I'm "baking" a new sp5/st4s loom/harness. P1010075.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. This evening I am mostly cooking some Barnsley chops for dinner, and whilst doing that, enjoying a glass of Matusalem Oloroso Dulce Vieja. Niiiiiiiice.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cooked roast pork earlier and made the best plum and apple crumble ever :). Bottle of Cahors here

• Like Like x 1
  5. removed the MTS rear wheel, hopefully puncture fixed tomorrow.

6. Post the chops with a a Portuguese red ( special expensive one, in anticipation of my birthday tomorrow) , closely followed by the steaming and eating of a surplus xmas pud.....

• Like Like x 2
  7. I treated myself to pizza
    My birthday is in a few days too :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. Happy birthday for a few days time :upyeah:, I hope you enjoy the day and get a little pampering. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1

10. I see what you did there, clever but a week late. Andy

11. week late?

12. The astrological period for Aquarius started on 21/22 January. Seems I'm not as clever as I thought :oops:. Andy

• Love You Love You x 1

13. :)

14. Happy birthday TT

15. Happy birthday Manuel

16. Today, I released my first single on 7" Vinyl.

A side: Oh I do like to be.

B side: The seaside.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Playing around with a now tv box. I have to say that for £14.99 it seems decent! In a completely unrelated turn of events I'm now a technical manager... Even more incredible is that it's at exactly the same salary as my old role!

#27977 philoldsmobile, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  18. Just been to the Council again, to re-submit paperwork which is getting a bit silly.

On the plus side, I went to check out a new gym, apparently this is one is actually a health club.
    Despite being a little bit pricey it looks good to me, the BBQ and bar made me smile..
    Just needs some palm trees and I'm sorted this summer.

Oh and Happy Birthday Ducbird if I'm not too late :)

#27978 Not Carl Fogarty, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  19. Awesome ride out this morning. Wimborne to Blandford via Badbury Rings, onto the A354 (one of my faves) to Salisbury, onto the A30 over towards Winchester and Moto Rapido. I love being on holiday

• Like Like x 1
  20. Good roads them. [emoji106]

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information