1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Hey there, yeah im okay thanks. Just staying out of trouble...hopefully :) Life has thrown some spanners my way...so im using them to make a better one :)

2. With your admin privalidges you could move your post to an appropriate thread (before Hell T does)
    He's a tyrant compared to you :Angelic:

3. Ive been cheeky and doubled up and this is actually what I did today, so technically I should be clear of El T wrath :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Who said there was any sense behind his overlording :Finger:

:D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  5. If he deletes it, i'll just put it back :):)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well I hope things pick up for you. After all you are one of the good guys and deserve better. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oops, he's about now he's injured :Watching:

:Bag:

8. Where ya been

9. I was a water skier from early age,then snow skied with no problems,can ice skate and even skateboard - but snowboarding I found it impossible - and I gave it a fair try! Perhaps at 56 I was just too old a dog to ...................

10. This weekend I am mostly on holiday near West Bay- today I shall be sunning myself on Hive beach. Hmm- factor 15 or 25. Choices choices...

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Just go and eat bacon sandwiches in helmet city

Fish and chips for lunch

Beer and rugby for tea

I love the sea when it's stormy but please don't get blown off a cliff or allow one to fall on top of you

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Englishman on holiday. Have knotted handkerchief, will sit on beach and eat ice cream. (sandals/ socks optional)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  13. Just been into West Bay to take a break from the heat and sun. Looks like it closed one Friday in november and they forgot to reopen it since.....

14. Go and look at the fossils in Lyme instead ? Abbotsbury is nice - in the spring

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I like Lyme
    There is a nice cafe by the turrets you can see the sea too
    (Think I'm in the right place)
    Isn't there an award winning chippy on the beach

16. Still not had the bike out, it's been raining everyday since I got it home.

Flights booked, In a couple of weeks wifey and I are going to Taipei, really looking forward to the break.

• Like Like x 3
  17. It's been pouring down non stop here
    Having a vegetate day on the sofa

18. Yep, let's all emigrate to a sunnier climate

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I read that as vegetable :eek:

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information