1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Awww congratulations :)

2. Day early, like his style :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. This morning I picked up my new Holmfirth tractor (like a Chelsea tractor but not as bling) and drove north to see my mum, as its her 88th birthday. Poor old bugger hasn't a clue what day it is though :(

Anyway the car is rather nice. Very smart. Comfortable. Very spacious. Quite quick and has lots of buttons that I have no idea what they do. And being 4WD should be perfect for the roads and weather conditions we get round here. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Everything feels quick after a Scrambler :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Asked her last night in a fancy restaurant in London, today was spent in Tiffany's choosing the ring! Diamonds are apparently a girls best friend!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Congratulations to both of you - from a life long bachelor :D. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes definately :)

8. That's where you went wrong - if you had been brave and chosen yourself you could have gone to Argos :D I never followed my own advice :(

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cheap skate
    Though with all the birds you have you must have an account with argos :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  10. Quite a surreal experience parting with so much cash on something so small? 1.3 carrots I think! Suffice to say the X Diavel will have to wait

• Like Like x 1
  11. I think that'd be reason enough to get one :)

12. The Scrambler is for shit and giggles. The 899 for scaring myself :)

And the scrambler has seen off one or two power rangers too ;)

13. Ah Bettes? :D

14. And some twonk on a brand new R1 on the Woodhead pass, and a few 848/1098/1198 riders on the Scottish trip last year :)

15. Apparently she is "gift enough" as a present, I don't need anything else! Apparently!

16. She sounds like high maintenance. I'd get rid but get your ring back first:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Merv, it's still the same but though Alf himself is Ducati trained it's more a Kawasaki and MV place now. They appear to be building a large extension at the back of the shop. More sales space I spose. The people there are all very friendly and at least don't treat me like the 'old git' that I am.

Congrats Nige, that must be some kind of girl! Tried it myself a few times (engaged 3, married 3 but only married one that I was engaged to) I always feel you should go for a test ride before purchase! The joke is, I'm with the best one now and we've never been engaged or married to each other. BTW, never come to me for relationship advice! :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. on wednesday night i am very drunk bumped in to the ian hisslop in the loo, called him paul merton for some reason and asked him for a pic.
    poor guy, he probably fed up with idiots anyway, but mid-piss is really taking a piss i imagine

• Like Like x 1

19. image.jpeg

20. Did you shake his............... Hand?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information