1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Very nice, but not an R, but quite a bit cheaper.

2. I have looked at a couple of 1098 tric's, I honestly can't make my mind up on the paint, I think it's the gold block that looks a bit misplaced.out of all the panigale's I think the tric is a good bet with the exception of the sl and 2nd gen r,I have just purchased a 1199 for the summer to see how I get on with it,if I like it I may change to a 1199.

3. Close of day one at the Circuito de Almeria, sun shone all day, temperature up to 21C, too many red flags and one muppet blamed Carole for making him crash. Overtook in an inappropriate place and went straight on - epic fail mate ! 853 behaved impeccably and it's everything I had hoped for. Incredibly free revving and a lovely flat torque curve to propel you out of the corners without drama. Shame my riding has been less than inspiring but I've enjoyed the day. More sun forecast for tomorrow so a full day on track. Aches and pains are mild at the moment but I have a feeling (no pun intended) this time tomorrow it will be a slightly stiffer story. No photos today, camera man off doing a Kawasaki day. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  4. Been poorly with flu since Friday got out of bed yesterday
    Never had so much ache in my muscles before :(

I sound like I have a cold with no sniffles runny nose or sore throat it's a really odd feeling.

Got lots to read on the forum and catch up with :)

5. I hope you're feeling better soon.

6. So do I

I'm feeling better than I did thank you Wally :)

7. I recommend chocolate. :upyeah:

8. Not for me I don't like chocolate

Champagne maybe :D

9. Don't like chocolate? :Jawdrop::Wideyed:

10. That's right no believes I rode a bike or have tattoos
    Looks are deceiving :D

11. It's the glasses. :Watching:

12. Yes ... I often get asked to take a letter :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. French? :Angelic:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Been trying to buy this MK 1 1.8 GTI CAMPAIGN for ages!!! It's a 1 owner original car,starts and drives great! Obviously as its 33+ yrs old it needs a full body and interior resto but everything is there and I fancy it.When I was round at the old fellas today (as I do every 2/3 weeks!) there was a loud bang on his door so to save him getting up I told him I would see who it was? Two young flash Pakistani maybe Indian lads with all the gold chains,body art,baseball caps half cocked etc and the lowest,loudest BM 3 series I've ever seen! "Yo man,ow mich de ol mingin V Dub bruv?" I said it's not for sale so fuck off and don't come back! Bruv

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Get well soon

16. You sure its a campaign ? i thought they all had p slots.

17. Get well soon Ducbird.

18. Today I is mostly drowning in a sea of paperwork. :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Could be worse you could be flu bound :(

20. From the mk1 owners club: A UK Campaign is defined by option codes S707 (Campaign package of equipment) and S750 (Pirelli alloy wheels). On well preserved cars, the option sticker will still be in place in the boot.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information