1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. 30/500? That's the stuff, right there :D

2. Yep! 30/500! Heads a bit fuzzy but back is Sooooo much better!

• Like Like x 3
  3. I always do, feels more respectful to the other people around me.

Oh, as for the cost, I wish a house had only gone up four fold in 39 years! Shows how cheap petrol really is now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good news on the back relief.Tricky old things backs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I found tramadol to be very effective for loosing a few hours when post operative leg pain was an issue.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I had to get out on my day off, set the garmin to find a winding road route to Matlock and it took nearly 4 hours to get there, rode through the grounds of Chatsworth house on the way then over to CMC at Clay Cross and back through Sheffield at 5pm :Banghead: why the hell did I do that...

I forgot to put my earplugs in and loved how it sounded when I gave it a fist full, not a slow bike at all.
    Tomorrow the forecast is rain, but a 3 hour window to get the bike out and clean the salt off it, it was dark when I got home and it's coated in ACF-50 so it will be okay... I should really get more pictures of these rides.

#28426 Stonesie, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  7. Spot on Merv! Tricky and OLD! lol

8. image.jpeg Spent the day gold foiling a chassis bulkhead.
    Ball ache of a job!

#28428 Northan Monkey, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
  9. I love a good dirt bike, though I'm a bit past it now, but I must admit I have never been a fan of the noise of two strokes (I know sacrilege to some). I love the sound of the 916 engine in my ST4 when it's howling up through the gears :) :) :)

10. Was driving in London today along the embankment, well mainly stopped in traffic rather than driving, and a group of 6 police bikes went past. One was a panigale all dressed up in police colours. Not a bad ride for a 'works' vehicle.

Also saw PAN 1 registration on a car.

11. Why?

12. It's bling innit :)

Or insulator / heat reflector?

13. Heat reflection.
    Try to keep the fuel cell cool as possible.

14. ah ok, so its summat special then ( ISS maybe?), not an Essex boys Mondeo ( other counties are available).

are you able to elaborate?

15. Force India F1 VJM09 chassis.
    I have the joyous task of Starting the build of Hulkenbergs car.
    (All the sh!tty fiddly jobs)
    More fuel cell insulation tomorrow. :Dead:

16. use some Bacofoil tomorrow, just for a laugh, and show us the pictures!

17. Finalised "deal" on purchase of a road legal Quad - picking up this weekend and going to give it a good check over,service,fit new long life chain etc - then stick it on van bound for Spain!Should be a bit of summer fun

18. image.png

19. It would be a dame sight cheaper than the gold shit at £1650 a roll.

20. Nearly bought bike #3. Didn't, but the fact I had the go ahead is the main thing.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information