1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. deffo. i have been getting quicker EVERY day. :Smuggrin::smileys:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Got started up outside this morning around 7:15, all the neighbour's curtains were twitching!

3. You will have more Ducati's than @chizel soon!!! :Wideyed:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rev the bugger, get their sphincters twitching too! :upyeah:

5. Very nice!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. I will be waiting for a thread to start about it :Happy: you mentioned you was after a project what you plan.

7. threads. many many threads. :smileys:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. It snowed all day, skied a lot but eventually the poor light and knackered knees made me call it a day. this is a fabulous year for snow, though getting old is frustrating cos' I have to pace myself because of my knees whereas even 5 years ago I would be out on the first lift and back when the lifts closed for the day. Oh well!

• Like Like x 2

9. Stick to the blacks- the time and you will go quicker!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'm honoured. Thx

• Like Like x 1
  11. Car started pissing water out of the seal at the top of the engine block. Water in the coolant tank bubbling away too, and a lot of steam.

Hmm... Might be new car time. Taking the wife to work on the bike tomorrow.

12. Except getting to a train which departs in nine minutes...

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Swung into Five Guys burgers in Upper Street, Islington, London today. £10.75 for a burger and fries was a bit steep, then you find out the burger is a greasy soggy mess, and the fries are cooked in peanut oil and as such taste really weird. Not impressed.

14. Bet it's late.....

15. Last night we went to see Levison Wood talk about his recent tv series "Walking in the Himalayas".

It was quite entertaining as he's quite an interesting character and very eloquent too.

SWMBO enjoyed it because, and I quote, "he's a bit of eye candy" :rolleyes:

16. You want to try the beefy boys
    Same price and scrummy yummy

The Beefy Boys | Burgers | Beers | Cocktails : Old Market Hereford

17. Try adjusting your beard ironically, it might help.

18. If you get a chance Chris Packham in his talking showing photos show is well worth an evening.

19. My wife seems to loathe Chris Packham. I think she sees him as a smug, domineering bastard. He is a dog-lover though, so can't be all bad.

Mind you, Hitler was a dog-lover.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information