1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Today, I didn't fuck up! Not even a little. Go me! Yay! :D
    Well, at least I think I didn't fuck up. :confused:
    I bet I find out tomorrow that I fucked up. :Wideyed:
    What's the point in even trying. :Sorry:

• Like Like x 3
  2. abutment for outer clutch cable is part of a bolt-on brkt/plate instead of being nested in bulkhead (like the old days). Because it's a spotwelded on brkt that's out on a limb (looks like an afterthought) it eventually fatigue cracks and finally fractures off completely. Steering column shear bolts hang on for dear life if hammer and drift/punch attempted so drilling best option.

3. I love a success story.

I worked today.
    Fixed people's issues.
    Listened to the sound of my Ducati dealer writing himself cheques when he rang me during the day.
    Stuck music on at every opportunity.
    Did yet more preparation for a little trip planned for next month.
    Enjoyed the sensation of sinuses that didn't feel like broken bottles jammed up my nose.

All good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. scrap it.
    :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Where are you off to?

6. Middle East.

7. Newcastle?

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. No. Not Beirut :rolleyes:

:Angelic:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Enjoy, where ever you end up. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I'm all suited and booted today (which is very unusual in my line of work) but I'm going for a very nice business lunch today.

You can tell that it's going to be nice/posh because the restaurant drizzle "ju" on your meal and not just any old gravy! (though us northern boys love gravy :) )

And even if they drizzled "jus" (note the addition of the "s") I could have prolly gone in jeans tbh. :)

11. aye thay can be a bit wanky these places

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. It's when they add foam that you need to wear your fancy pants

13. and a bib

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Says the Straw Man! :D

You know what I mean :)

15. Today Vodafone ported my O2 number to my wife's Vodafone, not my new Vodafone, so she is getting all my calls and texts. :fearscream::Nailbiting::Blackeye:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Says the part-time polemicist :smileys: or shall I call you Loki? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not a good morning.I expended what little energy I had moving my bikes around.This was to allow easy access for the guy who was coming at 11.30 this morning to view my Triton.It is now 1pm,not even a phone call from him.I think I have been had.
    He came to me through this Forum as well.I therefore assumed he was Kosher.

18. That is disappointing Mervyn. Time to kick back and rest up now, you have this evening to look forward to and whatever it holds. Which will hopefully be pleasant :D. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Had a drive to pick up a navhalter for the Multistrada, and now trying to decide between going to the gym or fitting it and having chocolate cake... Or just cake... Enjoying my day off :grinning:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information