1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. increased body weight, soon be back to totally out of shape.. got invited to play golf, problem I can't play golf.

Trying to get some clubs, how hard can it be?

2. Buying clubs, or playing? One is easier than the other ( depending if you are called tigger) or not .

3. Took the Troy out tonight for its first proper ride. It's an animal!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  4. @Balmy, what on earth is that rubber you are riding on, planning on taking it off road ? :D. Andy

5. Went for a hoon round essex ended up in finchingield for a glass of lemonade and a natter in the evening sun. Been a decent Tuesday to be fair.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You will get bummed, don't go out

7. It came with nearly new Rosso 111's on it.

Needs some supercorsa's ;)

8. I want the car

9. The TC? :)

10. On my way home, I was behind an 848 for only a few hundred yards in traffic, jez it sounded good. I was sooooooo fuckin happy, made my day.

11. Eh?

Did you get your new bike yet? Not that you need another feckin bike. :Bag:

12. One pulled up next to me yesterday, they really do sound bloody great! The 899 sounds like a bag of spanners falling down the stairs compared with an 848!

13. You like the car? The TC in the garage?
    Not got it yet, but it's still coming :)

14. Cool..........I can't say anything about the 899, but I'm sure the 848 had termi pipes. It was just such a lovely thing. I'm lucky I didn't get wrecked looking at it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeh I like the car.

Christmas is coming. Hope you get it soon, will be a classic soon. ;)

16. What about us all getting an invite to your house, there's enough bikes to do half of England. We could all bring our own battery. :D

Think of the cable sales!

17. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  18. :D

My house is always an open house, had some right rabble here eh El T :)

19. Yeah I managed to keep away :Oldman:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information