1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. thread moved to the so what did you do yesterday section

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I would have done it yesterday but I wasn't sat at home like some all day and night - I was out and about and didn't get home till 11pm :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great job. Award yourself an honorary master's degree in applied geometry.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Took Old Faithful bug swatting to find Bedford Aerodrome ready for Tuesday.

uploadfromtaptalk1464380636252.jpg

5. Sold my 4x4, better get my bike back on the road.. no transport :(

#30045 Not Carl Fogarty, May 27, 2016
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
  6. Took a piss around 3

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Good work. Keep it up.

8. Camping in the back garden. It's like normal camping with nicer toilets and not having to dodge cow pats and if it rains you just go inside and don't spend hours in a traffic jam to get there. Wife is still not interested!

uploadfromtaptalk1464460538039.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Looks like you can use your neighbours garden as well, with the side gate you can pop in there for a wee.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Always in and out, they have young kids too.

11. Fitted a tail tidy, and you know what....it looks tidy

• Like Like x 1
  12. At a premier inn, North London. First weekend away with the Mrs in years due to work. I managed to get her to the Ace Cafe last night for 5 mins (shes not into bikes etc). I think she would have preferd Paris. Oh well breakfast time soon, will try to sneak off to silverstone later and sell some parts in the paddock.

20160528_214043.jpg 20160528_214136.jpg

#30052 Not Carl Fogarty, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Sat in A&E, looks like Carole has a stress fracture of the ankle. Tried to get her to go yesterday when her ankle swelled to twice its normal size but hey, you girls know best :rolleyes:. Andy

14. Android looks like your cooking the roast today, all the best for Carole thats for her ankle and eating your cooking :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. In work this morning and feeling quite pleased with myself. Had to come in to do some work on a secure air-gapped network and fix problems on another site that someone else couldn't be bothered to fix...corrupted active directory sysvol which needed to be shut down, removed, rebuilt and resynced which ive not had to do for years so I could get my server on...for those of you nerds out there - damn that frs and kcc service.....anyway...all fixed and which it was all syncing I thought Id watch a you tube video of various Panigales with various different pipes getting their necks wrung....and one went past on the dual carriageway, the throttle seemed to be stuck open/outside at the same time so I got it in stereo.... :)

Home in an hour or so to start getting the RSV4 ready for Friday night's trip to the TT plus its a fucking lovely day so ill probably wash the car just to be outside...!

• Like Like x 1
  16. All the best wishes to Carole for a speedy recovery to her ankle.:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Loaded up for Silverstone tomorrow:)
    Cheers @graeme4130

• Like Like x 1

18. We don't like a fuss :)

Hope she is sorted out

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. We've been to the Macclesfield Treacle Market today. SWMBO bought some shite for the garden. I bought some lush food.

We then went to my brother in laws house in Bramhall for a BBQ.

And the sat nav I have died today. That's two that's given up the ghost in about 15 months :rage:

20. X-Ray's were inconclusive and A&E have diagnosed "significant" soft tissue damage. Ice packs, elevate leg when on sofa, short walks if at all possible and absolutely NO Zumba or kettle bells for two weeks minimum. If swelling doesn't go down see your GP. Got pink Ibruprofen and a bag of frozen peas. I did take her out to a local pub that has recently become an Italian gastropub and treated her to what turned out to be a very nice lunch. Found out her boots still fit so is planning to go out on am IAM training run tomorrow :mad:. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information