1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Actually yesterday as we have only just got back, but we did the Zip Line which was excellent fun:
    Velocity
    Amazing weather as well!

• Like Like x 1
  2. took my 916 pipes off what a phaff well stuck on in the end, did some more cleaning I think in the end this bike might be as clean underneath as on top, well thats the plan anyway.

I also changed the ignition barrel and rear light bulb on me fizz, took her for a blast to wivenhoe and gave her a nice ride, then went home hoping for another and there is still time today ...

3. In from the ride & down the pub to watch the High Octane Junkies tear it up.[​IMG][​IMG]

Stuart

• Like Like x 1
  4. drove over the 4 mile long Astoria bridge which connects Oregon to Washington state

upload_2016-6-5_1-49-16.jpeg

then went to see the sea-lions at pier 39

upload_2016-6-5_1-52-29.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
  5. Try Snape, Aldeburgh good place to visit, used to have a top fish n chip shop. Also Thorpeness just north of there. Natty little boating lake and a house in the clouds.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think that's tomorrow's plan. :upyeah:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  7. Still putting in the miles, how many you done so far?

8. Run down to the Godwood breakfast club and partook of a cooked breakfast in the Stirling Moss Pavillion. Paid a fiver extra over the old control tower but got full service at a table laid up with linen table cloth and big white napkins. Got 3 slices of toast each as well and refilled tea and coffee so actually good value. Loads of tasty high performance cars and loads of Ducatis in the bike park and out on the 272 and 286. Many Multistradas, Monsters and Streetfighters and one Superleggera. Gorgeous day with temperatures in the low 20s by mid day and a very enjoyable 120 odd miles. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  9. We've been to Sutton Hoo. I love this kind of stuff. :upyeah:

We're back at the cottage now sunbathing:)

Later I am taking my bride out for her birthday dinner at a Michelin restaurant, cos I'm good like that. :)

And I want a new bike :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Had a good play on SMC's MT-10 demo bike.

11. Right where my dad lives. He was down today visiting and I took his new scrambler out for a blast. I don't care... I'm saying it... I loved it! Awesome fun and can really hussle through the corners. If it weren't for the wife I'd buy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. And that's why I have one as well as the Panigale :upyeah:

13. C'mon then Creamy fess up what were you running em :D

14. went to a long beach in "Long Beach" Washington State

upload_2016-6-6_3-5-17.jpeg

just after driving through the Columbia River gorge two days ago, a petroleum train derailed , caught fire and has caused a lot of uproar (never mind pollution)

upload_2016-6-6_3-14-13.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  15. 32/36 have done for years. Should be 36/42.

16. 36/42 sounds extremely high

17. Rode to work as usual, this morning though, it was 17.5 deg.

18. My thoughts too, but i checked on Bridgestone website and its right.

19. 32/36 Seems reasonable enough, I haven't used Bridgestones for 15 years+ on Jap 4's road only although I remember running higher pressures than Metz or Dunlops as the soft single compound stuff used to wriggle about if pressures were low and ripped to shreds, still only got about 1500 miles out of a rear :(

20. I think you should change the 'want' to 'need' a new bike.:)

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information