1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Today I snowboarded into Switzerland and back. Was on the board from 8.30am to 5pm with a 30 min break for lunch. :smile:

Now I am mostly fucked. :frown:

2. Church in Morgins, Switzerland

• Like Like x 1
  3. no no its all mine you shall not have it

well unless you say please :biggrin:

4. Was it downhill there and back?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Unfortunately not. There's a lot of flat areas to traverse. It was hard work I can tell you. :rolleyes:

6. Why is it that when it snows all car drivers think it's acceptable to sit in the outside lane but not overtake..?:mad:

I had a busy day today, Cambridge, Newmarket, Kings Lynn, Norwich, Braintree, and back home to Surrey, and the snow came down quite heavily once I got into Essex. The whole day has been blighted by crap drivers sitting in the fast lane at 60mph with their fog lights on and whacking the hazard lights on as soon as someone 2 miles ahead starts to brake:mad:

Tossers.

7. Top of the Pointe de Nyon... 2019m ... Just above the cloud!

8. You all keep your snow I don't want any thanks
    We had a flurry last nite but it's all gone
    Snakes are a no no
    I came across my first one walking somewhere in Surrey and I jumped screaming onto my ex husbands back shaking I can't stand them I have a terrible fear of them ewwww
    My next experience was rafting on a makeshift bamboo raft in Thailand omg the biggest water snake was swimming beside us I was beside myself

Today I have mostly been working and home now making chicken and leek pie and mini apple tarts yum yum

9. not a good day Fig?? :biggrin:

10. Jesh anyone would think your skiing ET
    ;-P

11. And breathe :)

12. And if you thought I was skiing you'd be wrong.

I'm snowboarding :smile:

13. I know lol you forgot to invite me

14. Next time. Think I'm going again in march. Are you in? :smile:

15. Only if you put me in your suitcase

16. I say Fig old boy, do you drive a white van??? Joking mate, can be SO frustrating when at the first sign of snow everyone panics and does 40mph.......and on the other side of the coin you have folk overtaking you at 70mph on packed snow whilst talking on their mobile, had that happen to me a couple of years ago, caught the guy up no probs though say 5 miles down the road.....there was not much left of his Audi A3 after what looked like a few somersaults into a field, I read later that he clocked out in that accident.........

17. [​IMG]

Fought my way to the sorting office to pick these up

Living the dream in Salisbury

• Like Like x 2
  18. Char, I'm rather liking those, mucho costo from where?

19. Silver...

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information