1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Updated that for you

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. This morning I woke up. More often than not however these days, my face doesn't seem to wake up at the same time.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Bloody Brexit! :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Im sat here in Matlock Bath again. No sight yet but I am a minute early.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just watched a bit of 'can white people be the victim of racism' on Big Questions. Would seem that Irish became White when they accepted the white man rules and transitioned. Who knew...:rolleyes:

6. Sorry I couldn't join up with you, have damaged my shoulder and having painful physiotherapy and exercises to go through. Any ride longer than half an hour and I have to lift my arm from the handlebars.
    Have a good ride. :)

7. My wife and I have just had lunch, during which she said to me "Do you realise a bull mates 3000 times a year? - why can't you do that ?"

"yeah, but ask the bull if he fucks the same miserable cow every night..."

• Funny Funny x 6
  8. Been scanning a few more of my dad's photos. This is my mum with their Brough Superior and sidecar. I was amazed that its details popped up on the DVLA website......
    IMG_0008(1).jpg Untitled-2.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  9. I would say given the length of that stem and seat post, that frame size is far too small for you. 17/18?

10. Just been reading that scientists have confirmed only three things would be able to survive a thermo-nuclear war:-

1) Cockroaches.

2) Scorpions.

3) The DFS Furniture Sale

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Went to the Riders in the Sky family day and charity event at Glastonbury and took part in the ride out..

12. You are correct but more than happy with it now it's adapted. 'beggars can't be choosers' as I got it for a steal/am not a serious cyclist, and this bike is far too good for me. The person I bought it from had owned it around five years in standard form and was about the same height as me, I should think it gave him sore knees.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Went to Costco and purchased a Lay - z - boy chair for my den / man cave / office (tax purposes).
    Very comfy.

• Like Like x 1
  14. You'll never believe this but he wussed out going over the tops cos it was raining and foggy, so we headed east instead to Bridlington (via Squires), where it was dry and bright.

I've never been to Bridlington before. And now I know why. :(

15. Yep I've seen Ian,s post on Facebook, eating fish and chips in Bridlington, must admit I'd rather be at the seaside than Matlock.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nice sunny cycle to Gloucester for the tall ships festival, good walk around and home just as it started spitting with rain.

Now caught up on the racing too :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. A couple of hundred miles on the 1190. Trying to wear the tyres out so I can have some nice new ones before I go to Wales next month.
    [​IMG]

18. Spent the day fitting evotech tail tidy , radiator and engine protectors , then went to the pub.

19. I've just watched it. What an annoying t**t she is. What was she banging on about the fact she used to have an Afro for? Also saying she was fit to run the Home Office because she worked there as a low level grad years ago.

Also, why does she talk at 75% speed? :(

It's not looking good for my tv over the next week or so if she keeps appearing on it. It may just end up with a size 11 wellie through it :mad:

Amber Rudd was far more polished, knowledgeable and professional.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. She's still a twat though.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information