1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I never said she wasn't, just more professional, knowledgeable and polished.

She's definitely less of a twat than Abbot though.

I also had the good form to censor myself with "t**t", potty mouth.:)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'm just back from 2 stag-do's

One in Las Vegas and one in Liverpool.

I was surprised by how similar they were -

Do you know, you can pay for sex with chips, in both places ?

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. I beg to differ! Who pulled over first? :)

Glad we did though. As soon we turned round the sun came out! :cool:

4. I pulled over to ask you what you wanted to do. I'm glad you said to head to Squires too though :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wimps

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. She gives Cambridge a bad name.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Was tempted by that -any good? Matthew aside I can walk past that at lunchtime.

8. Are they related then?
    IMG_2698.JPG

9. Used to go to brid as a kid, withernsea and hornsea too. My grandparents bought me a leeds united away kit and made me wear it. I'm sure today it would be called child abuse

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Changed brake fluid on the ST4, ok that was yesterday but it was 2 years old, what a big difference. Chalk n cheese. Test rode :).

Today took the Pani out. :):):):) Box hill. Great bike.
    Quickshifters:upyeah::p.
    Looking forward to Tuesday now, Donnington.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Wasn't bad actually, quite busy, few fairground rides if thats your thing. On tomorrow as well

12. Tomorrow I have to go to Meadowhall with SWMBO. Apparently I have to buy her a birthday present cos I'm in Italy with my biking chums on said day.

13. 2nd gear wheelie, work in progress.......

14. buy her a desmodeci, that would show her how much you love her

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Euueeww. Not something to think about ahead of my tea - mozzarella stuffed pork meatballs , thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  16. IMG_8842.JPG IMG_8844.JPG Put some grips and levers on the ninja to match the pani.

17. Rode up to Edinburgh yesterday picked up the tourist route from Carlisle nice ride not to many caravans meeting 9.00 this morning then coast road up to Arbroath, Dundee to Aberdeen
    Tuesday Inverness for final meeting don't need to be home till Saturday so plenty of time to have a ride around. Best of it is the boss is paying for hotels , meals, fuel and mileage

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fingers crossed its not a damp day. ;)

19. My mate said to me, "Jeez Ron, you're 62 years old and you don't have any tattoos"..

"Why not?" he asked.

"For the same reason, you don’t put stickers on a Ducati", was my reply.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information