1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Driven back from Scotland. Ive imbibed too much beer n food there. Might need to book into Betty Ford.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sorting out all my and mates pics from recent trip to Iceland. Hired some BMW 700GS bikes from Rekjavic. Last day and on only bit of fast dual carriage way this happen IMG_9899.JPG s!!!!

3. A bit of the scenery IMG_9848.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  4. its been positively miserable and its cost me a fortune as not only did I buy her a pair of shoes I bought some for myself plus two pairs of Levis :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  5. Test luggage packing for the IOM next week, tent, sleeping bag, mattress and clothes.
    DSC_0224.JPG
    Steve

• Like Like x 4
  6. You can't take it with you mate ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. That's well loaded! :)

8. I think taking the photo from that particular angle make it look bigger than it is. ;)

9. Money Bags El T!!!...lol...have a large whiskey and watch an episode of Breaking Bad to get over the shock buddy!

10. I could have taken it to Italy this week. Have I mentioned I'm going to Italy later this week? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  11. That will wheelie well :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. And a small back pack for those little luxuries...?

IMG_2699.JPG

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. I was thinking more like building a trailer.

14. This afternoon I will be watching Huddersfield Town get to the premiership. They can gladly keep Boro's slot warm next season :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Me too, I thought I'd just seen you being interviewed El Jaap Stam :p

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oh you going away? Hadn't heard! ;)
    Have fun. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I heard someone conned him into putting his bike on the back of a lorry along with a few others, never to be seen again. :eek:
    Steve

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Took off the bash plates and re fitted the centre stand. Went for a short spin until the pain in my shoulder was too much. :/

19. Been sold on eBay apparently :(

20. Gentle day in the garage. Cleaned the Sachs rear shock from the Diavel ready for the loft (resisting the temptation to chuck it in the bin), then cleaned the stock Ohlins TTX from the 1098R ready for the Ohlins technician to refurbish. Not sure yet whether to keep it as a spare or just sell it on when its done. After sharing a lunch of posh rolls, Iberica jamon, smoked Ling roe and cheese with Carole, back into the garage and do an oil and filter change on the 1098R ready for Silverstone. Filter undid without a fuss and no evidence of any bits on the sump plug magnet or in the fine mesh strainer in my drain pan. Happy days. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information