1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. FS, I've been up since 5:30 and had not had breakfast! Give a biker a break!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ecu flash day....

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Picked up a full termi system last night and fitted this morning, must say it sounds lovely...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  4. Glad I decided to refill with Motul finest!!! She sounds fricking awesome on dyno!

• Like Like x 1

5. Bet you're a right Dancing Queen....

6. No more electrical gremlins then?

7. Nope, was a 1off (fingers crossed-.

9. I was just thinking today, - if my Nanna knew how much I spent on her funeral.

She'd be spinning in her hedgerow.

10. Is that a Kona Dawg or Stinky in the background

11. Well I'm up and about already and getting ready to go to the airport for my trip to Italy with 22 lads from Ducati Manchester :) Have I mentioned I'm going to Italy? If I haven't then I should have ;)

This morning we fly to Pisa, pick up our bikes from the transport depot they've been shipped to and ride to the hotel (and beyond if we want, this afternoon). :)

Tomorrow we ride around Tuscany, around 350 miles I believe. :)

Saturday we either ride to Mugello to watch MotoGP Practice and qualifying or we do our own thing and ride around Tuscany again. Similar mileage again :)

Sunday we set off from the hotel early to get to Mugello to watch MotoGP :)

Monday ride some good roads in the morning then in the afternoon we head to the Ducati Factory/Museum for a tour :)

Tuesday we do 150 miles blast around Tuscany, then drop off our bikes at the transport depot in the afternoon. We then get a coach back to Pisa to do some sight seeing in the afternoon. :) Late Tuesday we head back to the airport and get our flight back to Manchester :(

Wednesday I'm back in the office :(

:)

• Like Like x 10
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. Somehow I get the feeling that you're pretty happy with everything, right up to Wednesday. :p

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Did you mention why you were going?????

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I'm sure some one here was going somewhere but I can't seem to remember who it was :confused:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Italy is nice this time of year. Anyone going?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Just met Julian Ryder and Gavin Emmet at the boarding gate at the airport :)

IMG_4784.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  17. Hate to put a spoiler on your trip mate...

I'm really sorry but I just can't see you getting through Italian customs with that passport picture mte....
    IMG_5185.jpg

Sorry to be picky but it should be a head and shoulder shot only, plus your not head on to the camera and it looks like you've a little smile on your face too ( not allowed )

I also notice your not wearing your normal makeup here either.. that numbered stamp on your rear to show who owns you, the ring through your nose and the tag in your ear, it's all required mte.. oh and don't forget to take the vital paperwork with you that shows who you've bred with in the last couple of years, that's vital, standard requirement..

Get that sorted and I'm sure you will have a superb holiday mte..

Happy traveling x

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. A rare pic of ET smiling.

I have considerably more hair than yeouw

• Like Like x 1
  19. Expecting lots of photos! Have a good trip.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Fantastic. :) :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information