1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Welcome home

2. Lazy

3. Had the grandaughter today, we went shopping, I am now fully versed in every kind of fidget device

4. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Had an awesome day riding round the Chianti region today with ten of the group. The others went to watch practice at Mugello.

Had coffee/water stop in a place called Panzano, then more awesome roads to Volterra where we had lunch.

Got back to the hotel around 4pm and straight to the bar then to the pool to cool off, as it's been 32C plus all day! I've now packed my stuff for the ride to Mugello early tomorrow morning:)

Here's a few pics from today's excursions :)

• Like Like x 12
  5. What did you expect against a third tier team that was only assembled for a week ? ( I'm talking about the BaaBaas, not the Lions BTW )

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Proper bloke,small house big garage :upyeah:

7. IMG_0676.JPG
    Sheffield today

8. Took the 748 out for a blast as it was so nice, had a great ride as always. It was my first Ducati and I'm sure it will be the last of all my bikes to go when I finally get too old and knackered to ride any more. Anyone for a one owner 748? Can be reserved for collection some time around 2037, currently on exactly 24000 miles this may increase considerably before I pass it on to its second owner.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sad ears on the SFS :( - decommissioned due to running the 1098R :D

IMG_2562.JPG IMG_2563.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  10. Red and white done. Just silver pinstripe and laquer to go
    IMAG1429.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Caught a bit of sun after a hearty breakfast IMG_2270.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  12. You only had 12 years notice.....:)

13. BBC News - Donald Trump's advisors believe that they can cut global warming instantly by changing from farenheit to celcius

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. My son asked me today, "Dad, how do you know when you've met the right woman"

"They fucking tell you son".

15. Well today was MotoGP day at Mugello (just in case you've been potholing and you didn't know).

It was a fantastic day despite trouble getting parked at the beginning of the day, though a Ducati merchandise stand in the Ducati grandstand Concorse saved the day and allowed me an two other guys to park our Panigales outside their stand. And the even looked after our leathers and helmets whilst we watched all the racing! Big thanks to Jasmin and the team there!

The racing was fantastic. Moto3 as always was full of incidents. Moto2 was, for once, exciting too. I really enjoyed tgat race. And the main event was brilliant for Ducati with Dovi getting the win and Petrucci getting third. Vale coming in before Marquez was a bonus too :)

Getting out of the circuit was a nightmare. We eventually had to pull over and get in the shade girl an hour and a half to let the bikes cool down and so we could take on water and cool down. Huge thanks to the two lads from Norfolk who gave me a litre bottle of water to drink and pour over my head to help me cool down!

But despite that the whole day was brilliant. Good company, great racing and a superb result for Ducati too. Life doesn't get better than this.

Tomorrow we've got a scenic run up the Futto Pass to Bologna where we have a factory tour and museum tour lined up for the afternoon :)

I'll post some pics from today in a separate post. :)

• Like Like x 7
  16. The BT Sport commentators today, spoke of how difficult it was to get out of the circuit and little else. :)

Great result for Dovi and Ducati. :upyeah:

17. Glad I've seen the race :rolleyes: before checking in with what people have been up to

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  19. On Friday night I fell down the stairs and dislocated 2 fingers. Spent 6 hours in A&E on Sat. Quite a good result. I thought they were broken. My motionless house is proving to be a lot more dangerous than my Ducati.

• Love You Love You x 1
  20. Would have had a ride out to see you if I'd known you were there... Only 30-40 minutes down the road from us.

Hope you had a good day!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information