1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Brilliant!!!

Hello Mrs M :)

2. I had some positive news yesterday my chemo is working yeahhh my protein is going down at last!!
    My next chemo is Monday and we are looking at harvesting stem cells round 3/4 they will be used to get me into remission but first steps first
    My lungs are doing well I have 4 clots 2 right 1 left 1 left shoulder which should dissolve continuing enoxoparin
    It's kinda been worth all the hard work to get here worth it hearing this news
    Thank you for all the positive thoughts messages you have been sending so far please keep sending them I'm sure they all add to my healing

Have a brilliant day all stay safe I'm enjoying being at home for a weekend :)

• Like Like x 10
    • Love You Love You x 4
  3. Great news, keep fighting and making progress DB!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Great news Viv ! Keep up the good fight, wishing the very best for you.

• Love You Love You x 1
  5. Great news Ducbird.I think an extra special virtual hug for you.:)

• Love You Love You x 1
  6. Interesting game today , result for the Lions-momentum starting to build...?

7. Mot today for Mr Hyper....

14971034139021608633236.jpg

8. Great news DB! Remember very well what my sister went through with chemo a few years back and the feeling when it did its job finally. Keep positive and you'll get through it and be good as ever.

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. And....it passes...one thing ticked off...

10. Followed my wife down to http://www.carlharrisonmotorcycles.co.uk/ to get her MOT done on the Monster 620ie. Had to get Carl to switch out the LED headlight for the MOT with a stock one (as the beam pattern is not quite (ahem) legal, then he'll replace the LED unit back again. Due to collect it in an hour or so.

11. Been fucked over on my engine again.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  12. @Ducbird, great news Viv but still sending good vibe thoughts. Andy x

• Love You Love You x 1
  13. Breakfast a 7 this morning and a short walk to the station to catch the train to Montmelo. Can't understand why the UK rail companies can't do a 35 minute journey for 5€ return, have a clean train and be on time. Great day at the circuit but weather forecast was wrong, it was a damn sight hotter than 26 or 27 degrees, more like 30 something. Not to give anything away, an interesting day in prospect tomorrow. One drawback, fekking circuit is dry, only 0.0% alcohol beer on sale. Still managed a couple of grand cervesa in town before catching the train back to Barcelona. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oh no tell us about it

15. dry!!!!! Wtf???? Paying 10 euro a pint at Valencia was bad but no beer is criminal!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  16. Had a lovely day in Holmfirth with the wife today, caught up with El T over a coffee and had a small tour of Holmfirth followed by a nice relaxed run back home.

Couldn't be arsed to cook so quick pit stop at home to freshen up and come out for a bite to eat with Daughter #1...

Long time since we've had such an enjoyable weekend :)

• Like Like x 3
  17. I went to the red lion Italian bike thing in oxford. Didn't stay too.long as I'm tired and have work tomorrow so won't to chill. Had a great ride though and stopped at on yer bike to buy some interphone intercoms ( mainly for use with sat nav but have found my sat nav is shit... More money...) and first impressions are mixed. Seem to be good at legal speeds...

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  18. 12 hour days all weekend. Not too bad today.

19. Sat by the pool. Played with a dolphin. Went to local to town-Posada. Climbed hill to castle. Walked around and climbed down hill. Coke and ice cream in local bar ,people watching. Pizza and BBQ in prospect tonite,with a glass or two of Pinot Gregory.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Good to see you again Ben, and to meet Helen too.

Next time hopefully the weather will be better and we can have a proper run out! :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information