1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Spent the weekend with an old girl friend, that's the gate house in the background of the Manor House she's living in.
    Just waiting for lunch: she's cooking :)
    IMG_2582.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  2. Way too hot outside....sitting in the basement (cool as a wine cellar) watching tv....may venture out later on for some bike and car cleaning....

3. Got the engine gunk out for trying to get the heads, swingarm, chain and bash plate clean.

Partial success.

4. Woke up to Remi barking this morning , nearly bashed Chiz's head in the the door at the bottom of the stairs and then nearly tripped over him as he fell asleep in front of the door . Calmed Remi down and emptied him out side , then went back to bed .
    Got up again put filter coffee on and helped Jen make the bacon , sausage and egg cobs ( ok so Jen did most of it i just fried the eggs & yes they're f***ing cobs :D ) Saw everyone off , finished up they tiding up ( thanks guys , there wasn't too much tiding up to be done as people had sorted a lot of it already :upyeah:)
    Now sat in the front room with a beer and chilling out for the rest of the day :p

• Like Like x 4
  5. Paraffin on a brush works awesome too. :)

6. Don't have any paraffin to hand. Didn't improve the bash plate much tho

7. I think it's really because you have eyes on that massive barn in the background for your ever expanding collection! ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. On the plus side, only back today after 12 off for catalunya, got today and 3 more shifts, then 26 off, so you can all shove your sympathy right up your ar............ ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. B&Q flog it mate, and some petrol stations. Good luck

10. Trouble is she rides bikes so that could be dangerous! The 13th century barn was behind the camera - she found loads of vintage whiskey in there when she moved in :eek: £350 a bottle, yip we opened one :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. woke this morn to someone attempting to bash my head in with front door I was forced to pass out in front of .
    ( someone who shall remain called rebel) stole my sleeping bag so I set up camp under the stars , next to the fire on my nice new air bed. Fire went out, bed went flat ( too close to fire?) so I headed indoors and slept rough. ( a lil too drunk to see the empty couch and fluffy pillows).
    had a great night and a great ride back though and am about to have a steak and a beer.
    life is ok

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. This afternoon we went to a Jo Cox memorial "Great Get Together" picnic in Holmfirth.

It was very warm and sunny:)

• Like Like x 2
  13. IMG_8913.JPG IMG_8916.JPG In Turin today, went to the automobile museum. Here's a couple of pics.

• Like Like x 5
  14. IMG_2333.JPG Doing this

• Like Like x 2
  15. Feck me, a good vet could bring that big bugger back!!! :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Took some eating tbh. But the moretti helped ;)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Got told by work I have to use some of my Hols up, so off work for 7 weeks, that will use about 1/2 of them up. Not doing anything special, just a bit of Duck Hunting, Offroad bike riding, home maintenance (just a wee bit) and a bit of socializing, and lots of reading and doing nothing, it is winter here so indoors is OK.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Got to work at a decent speed (as its hot as fuck) - started sweating as soon as i got off (leather jacket, armoured jeans, sidi's) got to my office thinking (i need to get into some airconditioned bliss) - air conditioning broke.....fucking figures doesn't it!! Tesco value air conditioning deployed....
    20170619_082828.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Our aircon is working, coolio here :cool:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information