1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. camry.jpg Today's hot news...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'll get Dan , Dan the aircon man to pop round for you bud , he's just popped off site for the moment but I'm sure he'll be back in a couple of hours :D

3. You can't advertise AC peeps on here as @AirCon will get like a big angry bear :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. It's ok Dan's far too busy on my site :joy:

5. Took off a front sprocket nut in about 3 seconds.
    IMAG1496.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Picked up my revalved forks from MH Suspension :upyeah:just got to fit them now :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I went to work on my Scrambler where I've had an interesting admin day.

Though I only live a couple of miles away from my office I decided to do a bit of exploring of the roads around here this evening. I did 33 miles up hill and down dale and over very bumpy and crappy roads, to get home. 'Twas fun :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Been working outside all day and it was very hot at 8am this morning, i think i need a coolant service, time for a beer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Loaded up the Multistrada we catch the train to Calais tomorrow morning taking the wife to Stress in Northern Italy rented a ski lodge for 10 days will do the Ducati museum fancy visiting Tuvulia ? German Moto GP and Nurburgring on the way back
    Don't know when we will be back hope the temperature drops

• Like Like x 3
  10. Had a horrifying incident unfold in front of me northbound on the A34 near Highclere this afternoon. Car hit the central reservation Armco barrier at 70mph before careering across both lanes onto the verge and then back across both lanes into the Armco barrier before grinding to a halt. I managed to avoid all the debris, park the Multistrada and sprint across to the vehicle to thankfully find a very shaken but uninjured young woman. Managed to console and reassured her and leave her with a women who also stopped to help and then spent the next 40 minutes directing traffic into lane 1 and getting it moving before being told that the 999 dispatcher wasn't going to send a traffic vehicle as there were no injuries and a recovery vehicle was going to be arranged (by the insurer some time in the next 24 hours). Thankfully 2 local officers just coming on duty saw the call on their system and turned up. I know I didn't do anything that someone else wouldn't have done but I do feel a sense of satisfaction and pleased that my recent TVAM incident management training kicked in pretty seamlessly. One thing for sure, black motorcycle gear is not the thing to wear standing in the blazing afternoon sun trying to get impatient drivers to move into the left lane and not gawp at the wreckage. Suffice to say the Proskins struggled for a while before failing miserably leaving me with soggy underwear. Shower first then beer. Andy

• Like Like x 9
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  11. Nice work....:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  12. Yeah and there's so very interesting roads around there :dizzy:

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Explored the town that is clermont ferrand today in 30' heat. Heading north tomorrow trying to outrun the sun.
    Scabs healing nicely. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Don't head here, was 31 today :cool:

15. Yeah but at lease you have real ale !

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I saw a flying saucer tonight.

It appeared right after the flying cup that my wife threw at me

17. Deposit on a bike

Lets hope this bastard makes a full day!!

• Like Like x 3
  18. Tell more?????

19. Won a tank pad new on eBay for £0.01 delivered.

20. GSXR 750 K4, 3k miles, was a track/race bike then converted to the road, aparanetwly started life as an Irish road race bike. Seems to run well from video I've seen, today & clean enough although bodywork passes the 10 pace test only, full ti system, penske shock, QS, decent rear sets etc. MOT so it will be tested on the roads very soon before Snetterton in a month ;) Hoping its a perfect mix of track bike upgrades and road reliability...we'll see...pick up Weds :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information