1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Grossly underestimated the T9 millage this year with insurance and have now gone over by 400mls. I have done 4 TDs so that's probably about right actually.

Anyhows, was about to retire T9 till November :broken_heart: as thought insurance company would sting me £50 for policy change. Called up Motorcycle Direct, no worries, moved some off the 996 and SRAD as dont use them and put on T9. Boom, back in the room.

Well done to Motorcycle Direct.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sounds like they might need to make the mistake to realise it though?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. erm..disconnect speedo and strap your phone to the headstock with GPS app on ;)

#37103 bradders, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  4. Naughty But Nice.jpg

5. IMG_2368.JPG IMG_2369.JPG IMG_2370.JPG Working on changing tyres for next week, got two pairs to do and getting a bit easier. Until I got to a bt016 rear. What a b*'*tard!! Kept resealing?! Got it off in the end, plus got a front SC on. 3 down, 1 to go then just balancing and refit.

6. And discovered gearing is -2/+2 which is ridiculous!! Looking like I may need a chain and front sproket for next week :confused:

Btw that's 153 flat out!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I went to the doctors today about my tennis elbow - it's been hurting for years

she said "how many years have you been in pain?"

"15 love"

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. For anyone who likes nuclear submarines and Trident missiles it's an ideal location.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. How do they know if you exceed the declared mileage and whats the impact of going over

10. MOT for mileage. Don't know to be honest but I don't like giving them any excuses not to pay.

11. Yeah I understand...In my younger years I didn't much care, I give it a little more thought these days... If no MOT is required I guess they have no traceability

12. Picked up my 1198 ready for mallory tomorrow

IMG_20170713_170913.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. She's a stunner :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks John, appreciate the comment.

15. If you need to claim they could say you've exceeded the mileage and were not covered.

16. thanks

17. Just got back from a short visit to the Hospital, 12 week scan (all was well as far as they could tell).
    I guess that makes it official. Baby number 2.

• Like Like x 6
  18. Congratulations buddy :upyeah:
    I wonder if this one will eat as much as you :p

• Like Like x 1
  19. Big Gratz, well done!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Spent the morning cleaning Mrs M's yellow Italian... Took bloody hours as it only ever gets a rinse over unless I do it properly for her.

Not quite up to our resident expert @rob lewis's standard having seen the photo's of his work. Mrs M's gone off to work happy though :)

WP_20170714_12_38_12_Pro.jpg WP_20170714_12_36_55_Pro.jpg WP_20170714_12_37_23_Pro.jpg WP_20170714_12_37_42_Pro.jpg

A6 on the cards for tomorrow morning and then the 1198 & Monster need doing on Saturday... It's never bloody ending in our household :/

Do Not Sell My Personal Information