1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. You must have seen something I didn't then.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Me? o_O

3. Agree thought it was bloody expensive mrs and myself £50 to get in then £12 parking

Could have put that towards a rear tyre !

Thought it was lacking this year

4. Ok ok, I didn't go :(

5. Amazingly. If it was an accident, fair enough, or even down to one lane, but to close the whole motorway both directions J12 to J13 is a proper PITA.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. You have heard of google maps, right ;)

I check before I go anywhere these days.

• Like Like x 1
  7. £30 for two tickets including parking

Then I got offered two free tickets f:/

‘‘Twas a good day out but then I wasn’t looking up buy anything just catching up with folk and having a browse

Chiziz mate would have been disappointed not many burds of any note worthiness

8. Today I just got a year older, and yesterday had a Rospa test with 24 hrs notice, it was a cold ride.

• Like Like x 7
  9. Many happy returns!

• Like Like x 1
  10. [Last night actually] Got home from a four day business trip to Jakarta. Cold 16°C Winter seems to be here No rain :) Good weather for riding the Hyper :grinning::upyeah:

11. Got a head full of snot so a little slower than usual today. Yesterday we spent the afternoon at the NEC having been given tickets by the IAM. We enjoyed a wander round, had a look at the Scrambler range for Carole's second bike and I shed a tear to see the one that got away in the flesh so to speak. I get that the V4 divides opinions and I overheard such bollocks from the crowds around it but for me it is achingly pretty. Have to agree with the general consensus that there was nothing outstanding although I did like the look of the Kawasaki H2SX SE, very green. After everyone got kicked out, the IAM had organised an interview with Steve Plater, Peter Hickman and Leon Haslam. Actually turned out to ve a very pleasant hour of conversation. Leon came across in a much better light and Hicky's take on swapping between short track and road racing was to say the least, interesting. Andy

12. Got to the age where I don't want anything for my birthday, but my eldest lad got me a great present, signed by Casey Stoner and Nicky Haydn. I'm happy.

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  13. Quote of the day from the wife as she turned on the F1 GP "coo, Hamilton is in 44th!"

um........

14. IMG-20171125-WA0001.jpg last night.
    today im sat somewhere on the a31 with a broken ss awaiting the aa...

• WTF WTF x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  15. WP_20171126_15_21_25_Pro.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. December looking positive... IMAG0001.jpg

17. That cork screw really is steeper than it appears on the TV :eek:

18. Come to think of it, I noticed that sign last week when I went to Loiugi Moto...did I not say? Very remiss of me...!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Took my 5yo granddaughter for a ski lesson. Considering it's about 9 months since she had her last one she was amazing. Next one planned for a fortnight time. :)

As the slope had about an inch of snow on it I played snowballs with my 2yo grandson. He never stopped laughing all the time we were there. He is really cute when he's like that.

After the lesson we all went for some lunch at a local cafe/bistro. Food, service and atmosphere is lovely there. And to make it better I didn't have to pay. Result!

Just got home and I'm watching the Huddersfield vs Man city game.

Later this evening I'll be roasting chestnuts :)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Blimey, it skips two generations in your family then :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information