1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Nope, v.similar to creamy's though :):upyeah:

2. Put a chicken in the oven and turned it on, 2 hours at 200°, luvely jubbly. Right, with 2 hours to kill and the Desmo in for a service next week, I'll take the opportunity to start her up and just check that everything is OK. As I have to move a few things about to fish it out, I decide to wash and start a few bikes.

IMG_6059s.jpg
    Sorry to block a clear view of the scooter with that red / white thing. o_O
    IMG_6063s.jpg
    Great, satifying job done, get them all put away and off to carve the chicken. I entered the house expecting to smell a delicious roast bird, but nothing. o_O I had managed to set the temperature and turn the oven light on, but not the oven itself. :blush: It looks like we're having a late tea tonight. : unamused:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  3. Bought my son an iPad, and my daughter an iPod.

The wife got me an iPhone and I got her an iRon.

She wasn't overjoyed even after I explained it can be integrated with the iWash, iCook, iClean network.

This activated the iNag software update which totally wiped out the iShag function

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. Like the 'watch owl', does he have all seeing laser eyes?

5. No :) but there are lasers elsewhere :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Truly magnificent example of a timber double garage. very nice indeed. :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Otherwise known as a garden shed :upyeah:o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. My Garden Shed is Metal :sob:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just back from Jockland. Took 5.5hours even with nothing on the road.

Christ knows how long it'd take if people decided to travel at the same time.

That said I've had two great days with my grandsons. :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Up the ladder. Done the ladder. And repeat several times.

Been at it all day with the Mrs (fnar) sorting stuff out to make our sons room habitable again, so tonight’s Sunday dinner is pizza, garlic bread and chips.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I had one of them, it turned my gardening tools to rust in one year. The condensation was unreal. :worried:

12. Never had condensation in mine, don't know why - it's under an Oak Tree, but that's bare in winter anyhoo... :thinkingface:

13. Been polishing parts on the ZZR drag bike. No pics (will grab some on Tuesday) but to say I was filthy was an understatement. When I got in the shower it looked like ink going down the drain!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. spent the afternoon in the pub with the old timers... Hadn't seen em in months and had a great laugh.
    the place was abuzz about the death of my good friend who owned the post office, carpet shop, real estate agency and brothel across the street from the pub. Every one had a tall tale to tell. A few pissed me off but mostly they made me laugh an miss him even more.

• Like Like x 3
  15. I booked three nights in Venice over new year for the girlfriend (and me obvs). Cripplingly expensive but a guaranteed bj every night and I'll find the perfect moment to propose; that we make room in the barn for a 1098R (which will majically have appeared by the time we return)!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Those gondoliers don't put that is the tourism literature. o_O

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. If they want to chip in with the bill?

18. In Vienna, just back after seeing the Vienna Salon Orchestra in Kursalon. Bit of opera, bit of ballet and a lot of Viennese music. Didn’t think it would really be my thing but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Looking at ebay. I really should stop. And fast day so not earting a lot :no_mouth:

20. I've been celebrating my birthday, with my lovely wife, who has spoiled me rotten.

I deserved it all though, even though I say it myself ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information