1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. happy birthday

2. Thanks :)

3. ^^
    Is it 21 again or ???

#39663 Roadtrip, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  4. Happy birthday the Toro :)

5. happy Birthday
    :)

6. You kept that quiet mate. I wish you a very happy birthday, well what's left of it anyway. Andy

7. No it's 21 the first time ;)

Cheers Stu :)

Thanks Anthony :)

Thanks Andy :)

8. Thanks Dave

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Happy birthday ET!

10. Thanks chaps :)

11. Started stripping the KTM down to clean the air filter and I’ve ended up starting the big service valve check. Only 1 shim needed on the rear so far and even that’s not massively out.

Proper deep clean time too. May even treat it to a new chain and sprockets with the money I’m saving on the service (that’s what i’ll tell the wife anyway).

DA35A7AD-8043-4093-95C3-FF82D91678D4.jpeg

12. I was awake at 3.15am this morning and couldn't sleep so I got up and answered a few emails then faffed about on the internetz.

I then left the house at 6.30am to go to Sheffield (normally only 40 mins away) for a breakfast seminar at 8am on IP in China. I found it pretty interesting and started the process of looking into registering our trademark there, if no one has already stolen our thunder that is.

I was then in the office for 11am and promptly started flagging. By 3pm I couldn't manage any more so I came home and had a little kip before I had a conference call with a potential US client at 4pm till 5.45pm.

I'm now feeling like I did at 3pm, but I daren't go to sleep otherwise I'll be awake all night again. :/

13. I was sat in the living room this morning, and saw three lots of joggers run past.

It inspired me to get up and close the curtains.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Well the griitters were out this afternoon - could be some bad weather on it's way....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've just won the projected image of the year competition at Beaulieu Camera Group. I don't think I've ever received a cup before so well chuffed. Includes a motorbike but no wheelie bin!
    :)
    Neil Hardy A Touch of Kindness.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  16. Sorting through the garage looking for stuff to sell. Looks like I need a plan B. Are slightly pickled livers worth much?:thinkingface:

17. They are better in a pie...:D Around here (Vietnam) they shove anything in alcohol (snakes, scorpions, spiderd, chicken feet...) and then charge a fortune for it "'cos it's good for you..." Maybe you could try that? :joy:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information