1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Walking around on the Wiltshire downs this morning in driving snow measuring hedges.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Set off to attempt to get to the F1 charity clay shoot at sporting targets. But after getting most of the way there got the call to inform it was cancelled. So spent the rest of the daylight sledging with the daughter.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What’s it like your way? Trying to decide if to try the drive to work at 0700 tomorrow or just take th hit of a lost day.

4. Don’t bother, it will be mayhem!

5. I've been bone idle

6. Still heavy snow, 15 inches of the white stuff now , power cut too, together with approximate 8000 properties in the area till at least past midnight grrrr

7. Baby making time...........

8. Ha, agree!

And I guess I am a sissy Southerner but with northern roots.

I'll be travelling in a big coat.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Whereabouts are you? I’m travelling Gloucester to A46 then across to Stratford

10. Sounds like your northern roots have wilted and died Sam. :eek: A big coat! You southern jessie! :worried:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. I am a bit west from you, near hay on wye, but you know how it goes, we have 15 inches of snow here and still snowing but you don’t need that much, 2 inches and tonight’s -10 frost over it and it will be absolute mayhem on the roads, and it does not have to be you, I have winter tyres on both cars but you only need a few people with summer tyres, a slight hill, and that will be the end of it, or worse they smash into you , game over, do something useful, buy a Porsche instead from the comfort of your sofa lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Jeeze Robarano put your shirt on you'll catch your death! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. That's my fave pic, as I was a lot slimmer back then. :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. [QUOTE="fight the streets fmd, post: 1023921, member: 37795"buy a Porsche instead from the comfort of your sofa lol[/QUOTE]
    Trouble is, staying at home won’t get it paid for :confused:

15. Trouble is, staying at home won’t get it paid for :confused:[/QUOTE]
    Neither will writing off your current car lol, on the other hand you have a multi strada, so get a few knobblies on that lol, preferably with some spikes and you’re all sorted !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Probably to late to reply,main roads seem ok,side roads are awful ,all schools closed today so that should lighten the traffic,i have a job down a country lane today,going to give it a go.

17. Main roads round here are ok as they've been gritted. Side roads will be a nightmare particularly because they are all up and down and very steep. Ice could be a big player in getting around today.

18. Left 15 min early, took half hr less than normal. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. [​IMG]

It's a bit cold this morning :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information